Bills fans chanting Tua sucks on MNF…… | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bills fans chanting Tua sucks on MNF……

I lived in Buffalo for almost 6 years and it was almost comical how downtrodden their fan base was. All talk for a few weeks and then drinking their pain way when their season tanked. The whole “Bills Mafia” thing kills me because those same Bills fans had bags on their head when the team was bad. Like ****roaches crawling out of a dumpster when their team is finally good. People I’ve known for years and never spoke once about football are mysteriously huge Bills fans now.
Having to live in Buffalo for 6 years was bad enough. Yet having to put up with insufferable Bills fans and also live there would have driven me crazy. I’m happy you seem to have made it though those 6 years without mental scars.

Awwww yeah, this should light some fire under Tua to light up the Bills 🍑 this Sunday…..

Sorry brothers and sisters, but I'm going to cut Bills fans some slack. Given the scores of the 3 previous Buf/Mia games, Bills fans have seen nothing very threatening in TT. 'Sucks' may be strong, but they are Bills fans

Sorry brothers and sisters, but I'm going to cut Bills fans some slack. Given the scores of the 3 previous Buf/Mia games, Bills fans have seen nothing very threatening in TT. 'Sucks' may be strong, but they are Bills fans
I don't know, if we had gotten blown out yesterday like was expected after that first half then I don't know if they even bother, the fact Tua and the Fins did what they did is now in their heads. They have an actual opponent to play next week and they know it! They may still be super confident but things can change on a dime sometimes, we have a big opportunity.

No. They're still New Yorkers and incapable of humility.

That’s awesome

Much respect for the fan base getting involved on that level

Better not sell your tickets this week :)

Show up, take the hit, stand and be loud on defense

Back
Top Bottom