Bills fans chanting Tua sucks on MNF…… | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bills fans chanting Tua sucks on MNF……

Right...didn't say he coached there.
You said tree, that means coaching tree. I guess every player who played defense for the Patriots falls under that blanket. And still not sure what him playing for BB would have to do with how TN is ranked. Doesn't really matter though.

You said tree, that means coaching tree. I guess every player who played defense for the Patriots falls under that blanket. And still not sure what him playing for BB would have to do with how TN is ranked. Doesn't really matter though.
"Tree of football," he was groomed. There've been a few stories about it. But when you see the media talk about him, they always mention his time with the Cheaters...it's how they roll.

"Tree of football," he was groomed. There've been a few stories about it. But when you see the media talk about him, they always mention his time with the Cheaters...it's how they roll.
I hear ya, I was just curious where dude saw them being ranked as one of the best defenses. I haven't seen that anywhere.

I consider this pretty funny as the bills actually have a fan base where where they 6 years ago when the bills stunk oh ya ostriches in the sand

I consider this pretty funny as the bills actually have a fan base where where they 6 years ago when the bills stunk oh ya ostriches in the sand
They always pack that place, at least it seems like they do, even when they suck.

Most of those teams who have a fan-base with a nick-name usually do. The Hogs, Raider Nation, Dog Pound, etc. They seem to always show up.

Would be nice to beat the Bills and clear that hurdle. Tua vs all other teams 451 of 660 for 4627 yards 33 tds, 13 ints and a passer rating of 96.7 with a w/l record of 17-5.

Back
Top Bottom