Bills fans coming.... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bills fans coming....

Never been to an american football game, but always found strange that fans of 2 diferent teams can sit next to each other.
Do fights happen???
In soccer games that i have been to, The fans cannot sit next to each other and the home team can only sell a few tickets to The away team

Does anyone here have a problem with the amount of Dolphins fans going to MetLife? I certainly hope not because I'll be there in a couple of weeks.

So if you want home team fans to "represent" their teams in their home stadiums, please tell me why I shouldn't be allowed to go to MetLife when the Dolphins play the Jets.

Never been to an american football game, but always found strange that fans of 2 diferent teams can sit next to each other.
Do fights happen???
In soccer games that i have been to, The fans cannot sit next to each other and the home team can only sell a few tickets to The away team
Anyone who can't sit next to another teams fan without fighting is just an asshole.

Does anyone here have a problem with the amount of Dolphins fans going to MetLife? I certainly hope not because I'll be there in a couple of weeks.

So if you want home team fans to "represent" their teams in their home stadiums, please tell me why I shouldn't be allowed to go to MetLife when the Dolphins play the Jets.
Drag as many Dolphin fans as you can find.

Isn't that called the Met Life takeover?

We can do it but others can't? It's the way the NFL is.

I'm a season ticket holder. I live in Tampa(used to have to fly down from DC) and I drive 3.5 hrs for every game I go. I have to stay with family or a hotel in order to enjoy tailgating on Sunday, then I drive 3.5hrs home directly after the game. It's tough to make all the games, but believe me when I tell you, it's not easy to sell your tickets in places other than Ticketmaster, or some other valid resale site. People have lives, kids, jobs, do other things and instead of taking the time to post on Twitter, Facebook or Craigslist you use safe services like Ticketmaster. Unless I know the person I'm selling my tickets to, there is a risk of losing money for your tickets or being scammed. Just like people being scammed on Twitter from someone selling fake tickets. Plus, how can you even confirm someone is a Dolphin Fan on Twitter? Easy to make fake accounts. All this to say that I don't agree with people trying to tell me how I should or should not sell my tickets. I will say this though, If a Packer's, Texan's or possibly Brown's fan buys my ticket on Ticketmaster, I am sorry you will have an issue with that.

Do fights happen???
Depends where it is - not in Miami generally. But I've been to 5 or 6 fins games in Buffalo and it's awful there - so the answer there is yes...but not in most places....most places it's just good fun trash talk and laughing.

I'm a season ticket holder. I live in Tampa(used to have to fly down from DC) and I drive 3.5 hrs for every game I go. I have to stay with family or a hotel in order to enjoy tailgating on Sunday, then I drive 3.5hrs home directly after the game. It's tough to make all the games, but believe me when I tell you, it's not easy to sell your tickets in places other than Ticketmaster, or some other valid resale site. People have lives, kids, jobs, do other things and instead of taking the time to post on Twitter, Facebook or Craigslist you use safe services like Ticketmaster. Unless I know the person I'm selling my tickets to, there is a risk of losing money for your tickets or being scammed. Just like people being scammed on Twitter from someone selling fake tickets. Plus, how can you even confirm someone is a Dolphin Fan on Twitter? Easy to make fake accounts. All this to say that I don't agree with people trying to tell me how I should or should not sell my tickets. I will say this though, If a Packer's, Texan's or possibly Brown's fan buys my ticket on Ticketmaster, I am sorry you will have an issue with that.
I'm in Tampa area as well - you're a trooper for doing that all the time- I take the trek once a yr or so. I should hit you up for any games you aren't going to - maybe I could buy them from you!

With all of the Bills fans coming to Miami, it would be a real pity to prick their balloon with a great Dolphin win. I predict that they will leave deflated. This is a danger game and they don't know it.

Back
Top Bottom