Bills fans coming.... | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bills fans coming....

I really thought the combined fact season tickets were sold out and the 2-0 start would prevent 15k Bills fans from some how making it into the stadium. Listen I get selling your tickets when we are 3-6 and you got better crap to do...but the amount of Bills fans I already see crawling around Ft.Lauderdale is gross. The Dolphins need system where season tickets holders have some sorta deduction for selling their tickets.

IDK What the answer is but it is embarrassing.
biils fans are just itching to get out of that sh**hole city of buffalo.. hopefully they waste a lot of time and money to come down to see a loss

Yeah. But it's 50/50 at Hard Rock which is ridiculous due to lazy ticket owners who just grab the money instead of making sure they sell them to Phins fans.
Lazy ticket owners? I've had season tickets for years and let me tell you for the most part there is no money to be made on re-selling Dolphins tickets. Hell I cant even count the number of tickets I couldn't even give away for free. Calling people lazy who buy season tickets and can only make half the games is asinine.

There were a lot of Dolphins fans in Baltimore of all places. It's the nature of today's NFL. I don't have a problem with it and it's not embarrassing.

Except nobody wants to live in Buffalo so it's usually just a bunch of ignorant Bills fans at those games.

Does anyone here have a problem with the amount of Dolphins fans going to MetLife? I certainly hope not because I'll be there in a couple of weeks.

So if you want home team fans to "represent" their teams in their home stadiums, please tell me why I shouldn't be allowed to go to MetLife when the Dolphins play the Jets.
No one is advocating for you not to go to away games. But let me know when you get 50% of the seats in the lower bowl and aren’t regulated to buying seats for it in the nose bleeds like the MetLife takeover.

Also the Jets suck. This is about Miami and their fans supporting or not supporting their HOME team.

I look at it this way, we win the game then have the added pleasure of seeing their fan's crocodile tears as they leave the stadium and wonder WTF just happened. Then they have nothing to wear on the rest of their Miami vacation as they really only own Bills gear.

Can’t blame the team all the time for big losses at home

When the opposing team has that kind of crowd behind them if you don’t think it inspires them to play harder you are wrong

Disappointing

Biggest early season game for the Fins in over a decade and “fans” are choosing not to go. Kind of pathetic when you really think about it.

Can’t wait to see them in ChiTown this year.
I cannot wait. Going to be a blast.

Start winning and they will stop coming. Hopefully we are louder than they are
Exactly! Once Fins start whipping their ass again, it won't be so much fun to "vacation" in Miami. The long trip back to the sh!thole they call Buffalo after a loss will be a deterrent! The worm turns this Sunday boys!

It doesnt matter. Actually the more opposing fans the better. It be fun to see them live in their miseries when we beat their team.

Is it your right? Sure it is. But that doesn’t mean your not a dbag for doing it. If you’re going to buy the tix, support your team or sell them to fans who will. It’s pretty much Fandom 101.

Do you have any clue how hard it is to buy good seats from season ticket holders in Minnesota and Green Bay where the fans are rabid for their teams? And when you get a chance, they sell them for double the face value, minimum.
Unless you actually are a season ticket holder and paid for the tickets with your own money, you really are being absurd for calling season ticket holder dirtbags.

I sat in the same seats at the Orange Bowl and then later at Joe Robbie Stadium for years. I knew fans in both stadiums that were Jets and Patriots fan who purchased season tickets because they wanted to make sure they had good seats when their teams came to Miami.

They rarely ever showed up for any other games during the season but their seats were always filled . Sometimes by Dolphin fans and sometimes by fans of the opposing teams.

I think it is ridiculous to be upset with what season ticket holders do with their tickets. What is more ridiculous to me is people who are not season ticket holders complaining about who does or doesn’t show up at the stadium. As far as fans in Geen Bay and Minnesota being rabid fans, good for them.

The reality is that South Florida is made up of individuals who moved here from around the country or from outside the country. So the vast majority of the South Florida population are not Dolphin fans or even football fans.

My advise is if you are a Dolphin fan, enjoy the team and don’t stress out about the fact the stadium is sometimes filled with fans of the opposing team. The fact is we probably have more people living down here who are from the northeast than we have people who were actually born and raised in South Florida and most of those people still root for the Jets, Giants, Patriots, Bills or some other team than the Dolphins.

Does anyone here have a problem with the amount of Dolphins fans going to MetLife? I certainly hope not because I'll be there in a couple of weeks.

So if you want home team fans to "represent" their teams in their home stadiums, please tell me why I shouldn't be allowed to go to MetLife when the Dolphins play the Jets.
Because you are taking advantage of the lameness of their base

Back
Top Bottom