Bills fans coming.... | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bills fans coming....

this never happened back at the Orange Bowl......sure you always had fans of the other team but nothing like it is now. The home field advantage went way down with the new stadium

Can’t blame the team all the time for big losses at home

When the opposing team has that kind of crowd behind them if you don’t think it inspires them to play harder you are wrong

Disappointing
Please! I'm not blaming the crowd for the Hurricanes and Dolphins football I've witnessed over the last 20-30 seasons. Our talent evaluation when it comes to offensive linemen and quarterbacks has been subpar to say the least. You want people to turn out then we need more play like the last 4th quarter and less of everything else we've seen for decades. Get better players!! Both of them.

I'm stunned by the people who think the Hurricanes will turn around if only they had a stadium that was closer to campus. They dream of turning tropical part into a little UM shrine of a stadium - THAT will fix everything! Talk about not being practical. Yeah, let's build a stadium in an area where land is at a premium so they can play six Hurricanes home games a year in it that will hold about 55,000 max and it'll be half empty each of those six weeks. YEAH! Money well spent.

Honestly, if the fans ever woke up and realized that the Cowboys are the choke artists they are and they quit going to games, do you think Jerry Jones would just resign himself to having an empty stadium or do you think he'd sell the tickets to the Philadelphia and Washington fans who wanted to come down? Hey, their money's just as good as the Cowboys fans money so I think we all know the answer to this one. Very hard to prevent what's happening here. Factor in the geography and all the northern transplants in S. Florida and it makes it tough for fans who aren't living there to get down there. I'm not even factoring in how people hare hurting right now in this country with what's happened the last few years. It all adds up to what we're seeing.

I look at it this way, we win the game then have the added pleasure of seeing their fan's crocodile tears as they leave the stadium and wonder WTF just happened. Then they have nothing to wear on the rest of their Miami vacation as they really only own Bills gear.
Maybe even see a bunch of Bills wife-beaters in the trash cans on your way out...

Never been to an american football game, but always found strange that fans of 2 diferent teams can sit next to each other.
Do fights happen???
In soccer games that i have been to, The fans cannot sit next to each other and the home team can only sell a few tickets to The away team

Have been to the Emirates (Highbury too) to see my Arsenal several times and can attest. It’s different.

Please! I'm not blaming the crowd for the Hurricanes and Dolphins football I've witnessed over the last 20-30 seasons. Our talent evaluation when it comes to offensive linemen and quarterbacks has been subpar to say the least. You want people to turn out then we need more play like the last 4th quarter and less of everything else we've seen for decades. Get better players!! Both of them.

I'm stunned by the people who think the Hurricanes will turn around if only they had a stadium that was closer to campus. They dream of turning tropical part into a little UM shrine of a stadium - THAT will fix everything! Talk about not being practical. Yeah, let's build a stadium in an area where land is at a premium so they can play six Hurricanes home games a year in it that will hold about 55,000 max and it'll be half empty each of those six weeks. YEAH! Money well spent.

Honestly, if the fans ever woke up and realized that the Cowboys are the choke artists they are and they quit going to games, do you think Jerry Jones would just resign himself to having an empty stadium or do you think he'd sell the tickets to the Philadelphia and Washington fans who wanted to come down? Hey, their money's just as good as the Cowboys fans money so I think we all know the answer to this one. Very hard to prevent what's happening here. Factor in the geography and all the northern transplants in S. Florida and it makes it tough for fans who aren't living there to get down there. I'm not even factoring in how people hare hurting right now in this country with what's happened the last few years. It all adds up to what we're seeing.
You being stunned tells me you just don’t get it…

this never happened back at the Orange Bowl......sure you always had fans of the other team but nothing like it is now. The home field advantage went way down with the new stadium
The new renovations to the stadium isn’t the problem anymore,

Lazy ticket owners? I've had season tickets for years and let me tell you for the most part there is no money to be made on re-selling Dolphins tickets. Hell I cant even count the number of tickets I couldn't even give away for free. Calling people lazy who buy season tickets and can only make half the games is asinine.
You misread. I was simply talking about making sure that if you sell your tickets they go to Phins fans.

Never been to an american football game, but always found strange that fans of 2 diferent teams can sit next to each other.
Do fights happen???
In soccer games that i have been to, The fans cannot sit next to each other and the home team can only sell a few tickets to The away team
I’ve seen fights in Miami almost every time I’ve been (17-18 times since 2000). Ironically enough, I was there vs NE this year and didn’t see any fighting.

This is kinda a poor post. I'm Also a season ticket holder. I'm planning on going to the game but I posted my tickets for an above market value price.

If they sell, I'm going to a bar to watch the game with the pops with extra money in my pocket lol.

If they don't sell, I'll be in the stands cheering! Win win. No way to tell who I'm selling them to, I ain't got time for that.

You misread. I was simply talking about making sure that if you sell your tickets they go to Phins fans.
and the point being that isn't always possible when you can't even give the tickets away half the time. I've given my tickets to people on this board, I've sold my tickets to other Dolphins fans and I've sold my tickets on TM. Whoever buys them... buys them. That's not being lazy.

Back
Top Bottom