Bills fan's take on game | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bills fan's take on game

If Allen hit the guy in the end zone late in the game instead of choking and throwing it into the ground, it could have gone the other way. Bills fan is just butt hurt. I like how he mentioned the Dolphins are nothing to be feared because Tua only completed 13 passes and the Bills had the ball for 41 minutes. Teams that don't always need a QB to go 28-30 with 400 yards to win it, teams that find a way to win, those are the teams to fear.

Nope. Don't buy it.

Bills fans were chanting "Tua sucks" on national TV before playing the TITANS. If we're in the fans' heads then we're in the players' heads too.

This wasn't just another game to Buffalo.

They can start crying legit about the sun when they build a dome for the Buffalo winter.
Maybe the fans were cheering that. I'm sure when the Bills were looking at their early season games, they were far more concerned about the team that stole the #1 seed from them late last year, and had their number their last few meetings, (including a 42-16 defeat that is probably McDermott's largest as a coach), than the team they have average a 30-40 point margin of victory the last few seasons. Yeah, they may have wanted to elevate just a little bit more with the way Miami was emerging, but the Titans game, also being a home opener, was the type of game that you prepare all offseason for.

Miami went into this season thinking - can you beat Buffalo? Buffalo was asking if it could beat Tennessee and Kansas City. These games did not mean the same.

Laugh all you want at the Bills, but this is a team that knows they are good and they played this game in very adverse circumstances that had a huge affect on the game. This game meant a lot more to Miami than it did to Buffalo. For us it might as well have been our Super Bowl, for them it was week 3.

I'm happy to get the win, you take them wherever you get, and you don't get to be a playoff team without utilizing such things as home field advantage. But if you're the Bills trying to rationalize things of course you're gonna know all those things that influenced the outcome.

The run of 2016 was started by beating Pittsburgh in Jay Ajayi's breakout game. They were a way better team and I expected a bloodbath at their hands, and the opposite happened. Those same Pittsburgh Steelers were the ones who easily dismissed us in the playoffs. When Mike Tomlin talked about how he felt about facing us again after the game, he didn't mention the numerous players that were out that were gonna make the game a different game. He said he didn't worry about it because of the way the weather impacted the first game.

That's just the facts sometimes. We know that weather in Miami creates home field advantage, we wear boring all white uniforms because of it, why do we act like opposing fans and coaches are just butthurt when they point out the obvious?
We won the game because our defense kept them out of the endzone and our offense got us the lead in the 4th quarter. To claim we won for any other reason takes away from a gutsy effort by our players. And it's horse sh*t. Just like your post. Do you even like the Dolphins? What is the deal? Tell us the truth. I bet you have a Bills hat or something in your closet. Bandwagon fan?

If Allen hit the guy in the end zone late in the game instead of choking and throwing it into the ground, it could have gone the other way. Bills fan is just butt hurt. I like how he mentioned the Dolphins are nothing to be feared because Tua only completed 13 passes and the Bills had the ball for 41 minutes. Teams that don't always need a QB to go 28-30 with 400 yards to win it, teams that find a way to win, those are the teams to fear.
I definitely don't understand the argument. We only need 18 passing plays to lead three TD drives, and I'm not even counting the TD that was just a punch in after the fumble recovery. The Bills had 90 plays and could only muster two TD drives.

Yep. Teams to fear are the ones who win without the QB when they don't need him and the ones that do when they need him. This team is multi-dimensional and whatever phase needs to show up does.

We won the game because our defense kept them out of the endzone and our offense got us the lead in the 4th quarter. To claim we won for any other reason takes away from a gutsy effort by our players. And it's horse sh*t. Just like your post. Do you even like the Dolphins? What is the deal? Tell us the truth. I bet you have a Bills hat or something in your closet. Bandwagon fan?
I've lived in Florida all my life and I take pride int he fact that us Floridians have learned to survive in this awful weather. The heat is part of the Miami Dolphins identity just like the frozen tundra is part of Green Bay? Why were we denying what is obvious scientific fact instead of embracing it? I think its awesome as hell that my favorite team plays in weather that other teams can't handle. Its fricking fun that our home location influences the games.

I've lived in Florida all my life and I take pride int he fact that us Floridians have learned to survive in this awful weather. The heat is part of the Miami Dolphins identity just like the frozen tundra is part of Green Bay? Why were we denying what is obvious scientific fact instead of embracing it? I think its awesome as hell that my favorite team plays in weather that other teams can't handle. Its fricking fun that our home location influences the games.
We go into New England and Buffalo in December/January all the time and no one says we lost because of the weather. I don't think you can use the weather as an excuse for a loss. Home field advantage is home field advantage. The weather can be a part of it. But to say it is the only reason when we had players cramping up and playing 90 snaps it is bull. They could have called timeout or slowed the tempo. If they shot themselves in the foot that's on them. Also they were forced to run a lot of plays by our defense that didn't give up the big play. That's why they lost. Good play by our defense and poor management by their coaching staff.

So, I debated with myself whether I should post this video, but then I figured, what the hell. If you don't like it, don't watch it.
It's a Bills fan podcaster talking about the game. He just makes up excuses (injuries, heat) for why Buffalo lost, says "if you ever want to feel good about losing game, this is it"... It's homerism to the max, fair warning. But it's entertaining in a "that guy can't see the truth" kind of way.
Couldn’t listen past “could have been easily 40-21”, clearly this is a complete moron speaking…..
This is like me saying, well if we intercepteded one of the 6 balls that Allen threw that hit dolphins defenders in the hands it would have been 50 -19…..
This guy is an idiot and sore loser, we 3-0, Bills….not so much!!!

Couldn’t listen past “could have been easily 40-21”, clearly this is a complete moron speaking…..
This is like me saying, well if we intercepteded one of the 6 balls that Allen threw that hit dolphins defenders in the hands it would have been 50 -19…..
This guy is an idiot and sore loser, we 3-0, Bills….not so much!!!
I watched one show where it was a Dolphins and Bills fan talking before the game...and they made a bet. Loser has to wear the other team's t-shirt on all streams/videos the week of the next game...that Bills fan predicted 35-17 Bills win.

Back
Top Bottom