Bill's Forum Thread after Loss | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bill's Forum Thread after Loss

13mademeafan

Active Roster
Reaction score
Anyone have some goodies? I love these now since it on the other side of the coin:lol:

"Factor in playing in 100 degree heat. And before anyone says Miami deals with the same thing, their sideline is shaded the ENTIRE game. Not sure how the league or union doesn't look at heat index and consider that as dangerous as lightning... do we need to see a star QB come out due to the heat before considering a rule change"

Anyone have some goodies? I love these now since it on the other side of the coin:lol:

"Factor in playing in 100 degree heat. And before anyone says Miami deals with the same thing, their sideline is shaded the ENTIRE game. Not sure how the league or union doesn't look at heat index and consider that as dangerous as lightning... do we need to see a star QB come out due to the heat before considering a rule change"

Top QBs carry their team

FYI I ran into a bunch of their fans Saturday night in Delray. It was no less than 90 degrees out and these fools were drinking to an oblivion- so stop with that nonsense. We don’t sell stupid here.

100% that poster would be on ignore here.

Yet they have no problem when the Dolphins go up there to play in freezing weather. I don’t care about fans of opposing teams complaining about the heat and humidity. It’s called home field advantage and the Dolphins are finally good enough enjoy that advantage.

I never heard fans of other teams complain about the heat and humidity when their teams were coming to Miami in September and beating the Dolphins when the Dolphins weren’t a good team.

Back
Top Bottom