Bill's Forum Thread after Loss | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bill's Forum Thread after Loss

Their fans pretty much using the injury excuse as expected. Boo hoo. As Darth Cheatious once said: on to Cincinnati!
Sometimes it's the truth though. It's a long season and there are times when players are out whose absence is really the difference in a game.

I will say, though, that the real failure in this game was of their offense to finish. If you make a highlight reel or video summary of this game, there's gonna be about 3 Dolphins plays, and a bunch more times where the Bills just left points off the board - in the red zone, at the end of both halves, that shanked FG. It was a 2 point game and you can point to a half dozen plays without thinking that the Bills offense had 3 or 4 point swings - all it took is one of them. That was their offense, and it was their defense that was really banged up.

Have they adopted NE fans' "Miami won their SB" comments yet?

I would've expected more of that.. Instead it is all about the heat, how the heat is unfair, and also how their whole secondary was out. Which IS legit, but then don't brag before the game how we are a joke and you will beat us by 40. Can't have it both ways, sound like my 22 y/o girlfriend...

The Bills are a great team, but ultimately they are a finesse team that plays in a division and a location that's going to lend itself at times to good old slugfests, and they seem to lose their mojo in these environments.

The Bills have been in the upper echelon of the league for a few years now, but if at the end of it all they end up not getting a championship in this run it's going to be because of a certain lack of mental toughness and ability to overcome adversity. The better they've become, the less they seem to be able to overcome - they're so good that things can be easy, but they seem to have less ability to deal with hard.

Anyone have some goodies? I love these now since it on the other side of the coin:lol:

"Factor in playing in 100 degree heat. And before anyone says Miami deals with the same thing, their sideline is shaded the ENTIRE game. Not sure how the league or union doesn't look at heat index and consider that as dangerous as lightning... do we need to see a star QB come out due to the heat before considering a rule change"
Right. Because we always play well in a hundred feet of snow.

Anyone have some goodies? I love these now since it on the other side of the coin:lol:

"Factor in playing in 100 degree heat. And before anyone says Miami deals with the same thing, their sideline is shaded the ENTIRE game. Not sure how the league or union doesn't look at heat index and consider that as dangerous as lightning... do we need to see a star QB come out due to the heat before considering a rule change"
LOL oh sure, but play in 20 below zero and that’s okay. Losers with a capital L

Back
Top Bottom