Bill's Forum Thread after Loss | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bill's Forum Thread after Loss

CALL OSHA!!! I GOOGLED HARD ROCK STADIUM AND I WAS TOLD I WAS PLAYING IN A GUITAR WITH BORA BORA CABANAS AND A WATERFALL POOL! THEY DIDN'T EVEN HAVE PINA COLADAS!

bills got caught in the lazy river lmfaoo

View attachment 119193

What about hypothermia in the cold you stupid B? Sorry, shouldn’t say that.

Anyone have some goodies? I love these now since it on the other side of the coin:lol:

"Factor in playing in 100 degree heat. And before anyone says Miami deals with the same thing, their sideline is shaded the ENTIRE game. Not sure how the league or union doesn't look at heat index and consider that as dangerous as lightning... do we need to see a star QB come out due to the heat before considering a rule change"
Really Cinderella? We don't have a disadvantage going to the NE in November/December. Put a new tamp*n in...

Anyone have some goodies? I love these now since it on the other side of the coin:lol:

"Factor in playing in 100 degree heat. And before anyone says Miami deals with the same thing, their sideline is shaded the ENTIRE game. Not sure how the league or union doesn't look at heat index and consider that as dangerous as lightning... do we need to see a star QB come out due to the heat before considering a rule change"
Unfortunately, the Bills fans broke the server by jumping on it before the game.

Was expecting them to blame the loss on their banged up defense which is understandable, but blaming the hot weather? lol some Bills fans are coping hard right now

pepe.jpg

Funny that bills fans complain about all the defensive injuries but that’s not why they lost the game. Miami didn’t abuse their secondary. Miami offense was hardly even on the field lol
All Josh Allen would have had to do was NOT throw that ball at the RB's feet in the end zone on 4th and 1. Say all you want about the weather, blah blah, he botched that play; their kicker missed a short field goal; Allen dropped the snap before halftime and cost them a chance at a field goal. Milano dropped a probable pick 6. The Bills had no business losing this game but their own mistakes killed them. That's why they lost. The heat is just an excuse.

All Josh Allen would have had to do was NOT throw that ball at the RB's feet in the end zone on 4th and 1. Say all you want about the weather, blah blah, he botched that play; their kicker missed a short field goal; Allen dropped the snap before halftime and cost them a chance at a field goal. Milano dropped a probable pick 6. The Bills had no business losing this game but their own mistakes killed them. That's why they lost. The heat is just an excuse.
And we had more that our share of mistakes too…how many INTs did we mess up? I was starting to think our D had a leather allergy.

Back
Top Bottom