Bill's Forum Thread after Loss | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bill's Forum Thread after Loss

Anyone have some goodies? I love these now since it on the other side of the coin:lol:

"Factor in playing in 100 degree heat. And before anyone says Miami deals with the same thing, their sideline is shaded the ENTIRE game. Not sure how the league or union doesn't look at heat index and consider that as dangerous as lightning... do we need to see a star QB come out due to the heat before considering a rule change"

Oh...my...God. I was joking about Bills fans crying about wanting another rule change after this loss. I guess it's not an issue when teams go up there and have to play in -10 degree weather.

As much as they tout their fan base as hardcore men they are just like the rest of us. They listened to the media and took the bait that their team is SB bound after week 2 . That is why they are four time losers.

Teams that win the super bowl get hot late .

The bills have 0 SB

Anyone have some goodies? I love these now since it on the other side of the coin:lol:

"Factor in playing in 100 degree heat. And before anyone says Miami deals with the same thing, their sideline is shaded the ENTIRE game. Not sure how the league or union doesn't look at heat index and consider that as dangerous as lightning... do we need to see a star QB come out due to the heat before considering a rule change"
It's called home field advantage!!!

they lose and are immediately calling for rule changes lol

In all honesty I still think the Bills are the better team. However, football isn't always about who the better team is, sometimes it comes down to who makes the key plays at the right moment. I'm more than ok admiting the Bills are a great team and on this day Miami found a way to get it done. And in the end that's what matters.

In all honesty I still think the Bills are the better team. However, football isn't always about who the better team is, sometimes it comes down to who makes the key plays at the right moment. I'm more than ok admiting the Bills are a great team and on this day Miami found a way to get it done. And in the end that's what matters.
We may have been the better team today if they didn’t late hit our QB and yolk his brain

That’s divisional games for you. Of course they’re better. We have a rookie HC, rookie OC, tons of new players all still trying to master a new system, and an OL that is slowly getting it and showing improvement.

I’ll take the W.

Here is the problem. Most weeks most losing teams can 'what if' a a win and winning teams can 'what if' a blowout. That's what fans do
Funny that bills fans complain about all the defensive injuries but that’s not why they lost the game. Miami didn’t abuse their secondary. Miami offense was hardly even on the field lol

Back
Top Bottom