Bill's Forum Thread after Loss | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bill's Forum Thread after Loss

The whole 'they didn't lose, we beat ourselves' mantra is stupid. Losing teams make more mistakes than ones that won.

Starting to get pretty telling that McDermott has lost his last one score games....hasn't won one since 2020.

CALL OSHA!!! I GOOGLED HARD ROCK STADIUM AND I WAS TOLD I WAS PLAYING IN A GUITAR WITH BORA BORA CABANAS AND A WATERFALL POOL! THEY DIDN'T EVEN HAVE PINA COLADAS!

bills got caught in the lazy river lmfaoo

View attachment 119193

It doesnt violate OSHA rules cuz miami doesnt employ the bills. The bills organization should have provided shade for their own players for this to be a relevant post

What did the poor bills mafia think that they were gonna go unbeaten?
Some of them probably did. The Bills are capable of playing games in such a way that you wonder how they're ever gonna lose. But man they just don't know how to grind it out when that's what it takes.

You'd think a place like Buffalo would breed some toughness, seeing as its practically the most inhospitable location to house a team in the NFL, but somehow that's not the case.

I hope the bills don’t act like Miami. How dare it be hot in Miami. Bills better be better host and make sure it’s like 75 degrees when we play them in buffalo in December

Starting to get pretty telling that McDermott has lost his last one score games....hasn't won one since 2020.

In his presser he was quick to remind everyone in the media they had 500 yards of 0 to the Phins 200+ LOL

Just after he reminded the media that there are no moral victories LOL

Back
Top Bottom