Bills looking to jump Dolphins for a QB? | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bills looking to jump Dolphins for a QB?

I give you credit for knowing that tyrod taylor stuff was a waste of time well before anyone else did...pre snap and progression read is the way to go...has the longest shelf life and I'm a full believer it's by far the best way to go about the position and offense provided you have a qb that can execute it

and contrary to public and draft time opinion they don't grow on trees

Correct.

Give me smarts and ball placement anytime over top arm and the other stuff people fall in love with.

Not even sure that a team will want Tannehill, not because of ability and talent, but he hasn’t played a meaningful NFL game in almost two years. It’s a tough sell.

That aside, I just don’t want us to lose anymore talent for that big wind up of the typical Tannenbaum splash move. It’s one thing giving up the farm, but another thing altogether also giving up the acres of land that the farm rests upon.

denvers the only one I can think of that might actually want tannehill in front of us...I think though if teams studied his tape more would be

but Denver wants to win now and that age with their best players doesn't have much longer a window and tanny comes in more ready than any of these draft options...the medical though the obvious hiccup

Unless Cleveland is totally enamored with one QB over the other, they should take Barkley and take the best one left at 4. Or if they really want a specific QB, find out what the Giants want to jump from 4 to 2.

Totally agree with you.

No way would I gamble losing Barkley, just grab him and don’t think twice about it. They will still be able to score a quality young QB at 4 no matter what happens around them.

I’d be shocked if they do anything else, unless one of the QB-starved teams pushing to move up pulls a Godfather on them, and makes them an offer they can’t refuse.

Gonna take
22+12
2nd
3rd (65)

According to chart is an overpay already for 2 overall

Take a look at what the Skins paid for RGIII. All bets are off when a qb is in play. The Skins were only coming from six and had to give up three ones and at least a two.

Your two ones is a good start. But you’d have to give up two 2’s, two 3’s etc to get all the way from 12.

This isn’t like Miami coming from 12 to 3 for Dion Jordan. It depends on the player too.

Gonna take
22+12
2nd
3rd (65)

According to chart is an overpay already for 2 overall

you gonna pay me more than that if you coming from 12 to 2 for a qb or im gonna have a for sale sign out to every other team

and I also know that next years class in a lot of ways means you better get it now...which is why im gonna demand your 2019 first also

denvers the only one I can think of that might actually want tannehill in front of us...I think though if teams studied his tape more would be

but Denver wants to win now and that age with their best players doesn't have much longer a window and tanny comes in more ready than any of these draft options...the medical though the obvious hiccup
I like RT too. Just scsred of the INJ right now

Take a look at what the Skins paid for RGIII. All bets are off when a qb is in play. The Skins were only coming from six and had to give up three ones and at least a two.

Your two ones is a good start. But you’d have to give up two 2’s, two 3’s etc to get all the way from 12.

This isn’t like Miami coming from 12 to 3 for Dion Jordan. It depends on the player too.

Look at the chart and what Philly gave for Wentz.

you gonna pay me more than that if you coming from 12 to 2 for a qb or im gonna have a for sale sign out to every other team

and I also know that next years class in a lot of ways means you better get it now...which is why im gonna demand your 2019 first also

I would give up 2019 1st if needed to get my QB. That class is trash next year.

I like RT too. Just scsred of the INJ right now

yeah he probably has to play a year without medical for anyone to really trade for him...outside of a long shot at Denver I'd say...whole things seems highly unlikely to me though

Yeah, I can see Denver. Elway and Tannehill seem like a really good union, especially for what he wants and covets in a QB. I know that Demaryius and Emmanuel would be licking their chops to see it happen.

But yeah, the medical issue is that one big hurdle that haults that scenario.

If I'm Cleveland and the Bills move to two and I KNOW they want Rosen I'm calling them. I'm asking how much do they want to give us not to take him and to switch picks

yeah I know and that's why the competition is gonna be STIFF

I'm interested in the nc state kid in 2019 but that's for a different time...

And thats fine. I was willing to sell the house to get up.

Maybe Beane has spoiled me a Bit getting 65 and 2nd round value for two players that wherr not going to be on the Bills at the end of the week.

I would give up 2019 1st if needed to get my QB. That class is trash next year.

Not real wild about the 2019 crop of potential QB’s either. 2021 is the year that I’d want to be a major player in the QB market, and I would give up a lot for a shot at getting Tua Tagovailoa. That kid looks special.

Back
Top Bottom