Bills looking to jump Dolphins for a QB? | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bills looking to jump Dolphins for a QB?

Rosen basically said "**** Cleveland I don't want to play for them."

it doesn't matter what you or I think but prototypes get drafted at the top of drafts...josh allen is a prototype all the way at qb...even runs 4.75 and 6 foot 5 237 comes from a pro system and that arm is ungodly

if miamis in the qb market those teams 8 to 10 are the ones who already have qbs who are the likely trade out to buffalo candidates should they go after baker I'd say...pretty sure you better be top 6 to sniff allen

the combine locked that **** up

allen #1 overall to the browns is a done deal.

Dolphins are drafting Mayfield if he's there at 11

Ozzy rules!!

I’m stunned the Giants are going to trade out of #2? I figured they’d stay for at least one of the QB’s or Barkley.

Connect the Dots.

Smoke that Bills and Giants talking 3 weeks ago.

Giants proceed to sell off all their picks why??

Because they are about to get a bunch from Bills

please either let buffalo jump ahead of us for a QB (and assure that at least Rosen, Darnold, Allen, and Mayfield all go before our pick), or let them stay at 12 and force someone to trade with us at 11 to get ahead of them because one of them is still there.

when its easier to name the positions that don't need to be addressed than it is to name the positions that need someone you have a roster problem and don't need to be trading away picks.. Best Available player at 11 please! don't be trading away valuable high picks to pass over 3 maybe 4 players who we aren't interested in anyways.. just pick BPA please stop F'ing this up.

Connect the Dots.

Smoke that Bills and Giants talking 3 weeks ago.

Giants proceed to sell off all their picks why??

Because they are about to get a bunch from Bills

to get to #2 you gonna be a ransom

the odd thing with rosen is his game is ball placement and he's a California kid isn't he? neither of those seem to fit that buffalo weather and wind

If Gase believes in Tannehill, then it's great if Buffalo wants to jump us for a QB. Might be more non-QB impact players left at 11. If Gase wants to dump Tannehill for a QB, then we might be screwed.

to get to #2 you gonna be a ransom

the odd thing with rosen is his game is ball placement and he's a California kid isn't he? neither of those seem to fit that buffalo weather and wind

Nah a couple more picks will get us to 2. 21+12 gets you to 4 already.

Oooo well no worried weather and Wind. Rosen arm strong enough for a couple years until T Pegs builds his downtown Dome

They will take Barkely
Unless Cleveland is totally enamored with one QB over the other, they should take Barkley and take the best one left at 4. Or if they really want a specific QB, find out what the Giants want to jump from 4 to 2.

Back
Top Bottom