Bills or Cincy win tonight? | Page 20 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bills or Cincy win tonight?

Who will win tonight?

• Bengals

Votes: 13 34.2%
  • Bills

Votes: 25 65.8%

• Total voters

Couple of thoughts on this. Firstly, I don't think Dr.Dawg1996 is the first person I'm running to for medical advice. Lastly, there will be plenty of time for actual diagnosis later. Right now, they are just trying to save this young kid's life. That is, and should be the focus.

after what happened tonight? You think Tua rethinks his career? I think it may open up it up for discussion

Compassion and Empathy. We belong to a violent game, right or wrong all of us fell in love because of all that it teaches, all that we get out of it, the brotherhood, the moments in between the whistles, the grind, the love. Yet it takes so much, we know she will never love us no matter how much we love her. The justification that we all have is love, we don't question it we just know it. Since the moment it was introduced to us we knew what to do with it. Today Compassion and empathy won over money, the leaders of those ballclubs protected their men. I have prayed and continue to pray for Damar and his family, the players and coaches. So if your looking for answers as to why this happened or how it could be prevented, table that for a bit. Pray for Damar, have compassion and empathy and hug your football player, not because your scared but because they love something that they know will never love them back. When the right time comes we can talk about all the how to's. We will all happily engage in that. Sorry if its longwinded just my thoughts tonight on a terrible situation. I hope Damar feels the love and concern and God heals his body.

Since both teams decided to not perform - will this result in a tie?

The thing it reminded me of most was Chris Pronger in the NHL. He took a puck to the chest, got up and skated a second and fell over.

thankfully he fully recovered. Hope the same happens here

They keep showing player reactions and I’ve never seen anything like it. They’re literally watching a man receiving life saving medical care for almost TEN minutes with no way to know how it will end up…and the league told the refs to tell them they had five minutes to warm up before play resumed.
The NFL really sucks, money-hungry bastards!

Back
Top Bottom