Bills or Cincy win tonight? | Page 22 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bills or Cincy win tonight?

Who will win tonight?

• Bengals

Votes: 13 34.2%
  • Bills

Votes: 25 65.8%

• Total voters
What the hell was the NFL thinking?!?! The young man literally died on the field and had to be resuscitated and they tell the players they have 5 minutes to get ready to play after he is taken away. They stood there and watched this take place. What a bunch of insensitive pricks! I hope there is some sort of public lash back from the players and fans...
It’s unbelievable.

Damar Hamlin got hit in the chest while trying to tackle Tee Higgins. Stood up briefly before falling to the ground. CPR administered while he is on the ground. Long delay. He was taken to local hospital. News was he had a pulse but not breathing on his own. Intubated currently. Game postponed.

Wow!

Wow!

This game is brutal.

I know but way too soon to talk about logistics and worry about that. I get what he's saying, but that's one thing two days from now with better news hopefully but in the middle of this right now or when he did. Still him too focused on logistics when that needs to go on back seat considering
Oh, I agree. Just after reading the tweets in their totality I don’t think he was saying that was really the big concern. Currently the only tweet making its rounds is the third one.

I thought I'd share this. I donated, I posted to give option for others. We bust balls and talk trash to bills fans and they can be annoying like any fan. But have to credit bills mafia, they donated for Tua's foundation when he had his scary concussion. Miami fans can return the favor. On a night like tonight, this isn't fans vs these fans or this team vs that team, but human life

Last edited:
What the hell was the NFL thinking?!?! The young man literally died on the field and had to be resuscitated and they tell the players they have 5 minutes to get ready to play after he is taken away. They stood there and watched this take place. What a bunch of insensitive pricks! I hope there is some sort of public lash back from the players and fans...
Wait what? Did the postponed the game after protest?

I thought pads protected the chest, but it might've been just a certain angle and hit that did it idk. Freak things but scary and horrible
It was a very strange looking hit. Higgins was moving forward for more yardage and lowered his shoulder. Hit kind of lifted Hamlin off his feet as he moved into contact. Higgins is a big receiver.

Wait what? Did the postponed the game after protest?
It appears the coaches and players from both teams decided to not play. After the refs told them to take 5 minutes to get ready, they left the field and went to the locker room and didn't come back out. It took a bit before the NFL decided to postpone the game after it was clear they weren't coming back out to play...

Initially they were going to give them 5 minutes to warm up. It was obvious neither team was mentally prepared to do so and a couple of minutes later they were sent to their locker rooms.
I think they decided to go to the locker room after McDermott and Taylor had their discussion.

I think they decided to go to the locker room after McDermot and Taylor had their discussion.
From what I read both coaches had a discussion with the refs and it was decided the teams would go to the locker rooms. I don’t know what part the NFL played in that decision if at all.

Reason for Hope:

This same thing happened to Chris Pronger. He was rushed to the hospital and went on to have a Hall of Fame career afterward. Let’s hope the same for Hamlin.

Reason for Hope:

This same thing happened to Chris Pronger. He was rushed to the hospital and went on to have a Hall of Fame career afterward. Let’s hope the same for Hamlin.

Also reason for hope, UC hospital I guess seeing from bengals fans speak is one if the best if not best hospitals for trauma centers. Saved Tua and got Shazier to walk and talk. Doesn't mean so for Hamlin as a different thing, but if there's a hospital you want someone to be treated who went through what hamlin has it's this center

Back
Top Bottom