Bills or Cincy win tonight? | Page 21 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bills or Cincy win tonight?

Who will win tonight?

• Bengals

Votes: 13 34.2%
  • Bills

Votes: 25 65.8%

• Total voters

I always thought skip was a pos, but I can't believe he actually said that. It shows the check mark so looks like it's his legit account and not a fake one. Wow, I wonder if shannon will want to even show up on show tomorrow to debate skip after a comment like that

I always thought skip was a pos, but I can't believe he actually said that. It shows the check mark so looks like it's his legit account and not a fake one. Wow, I wonder if shannon will want to even show up on show tomorrow to debate skip after a comment like that
He was a pos before and now he's a bigger pos.

He was a pos before and now he's a bigger pos.
he said he didn't mean it that way and game is irrelevant to injury to hamlin, but he was still focused on logistics of things now in the middle of a young man fighting for his life. There's a time to ask and figure that out, now is not the time

WTF happened? Stuck at work and went to check the score of the game.

Bayless is a pos, but I think I think if all of tweets on it are read in the order posted that he wasn’t saying they should play the game. Here are the first two tweets. The lady tweet by itself certainly looks bad.

What the hell was the NFL thinking?!?! The young man literally died on the field and had to be resuscitated and they tell the players they have 5 minutes to get ready to play after he is taken away. They stood there and watched this take place. What a bunch of insensitive pricks! I hope there is some sort of public lash back from the players and fans...

Bayless is a pos, but I think I think if all of tweets on it are read in the order posted that he wasn’t saying they should play the game. Here are the first two tweets. The lady tweet by itself certainly looks bad.

I do not care if it is in order or not, Skip is a piece of **** and should be banned from posting anything

Every parent’s worst nightmare who has a kid playing football. Young DB on the Bills collapsed (speculation is that his heart stopped) after a collision and needed CPR. Is now in a hospital in critical condition. Everyone is shaken up just hoping for some good news that this young man pulls through

I know but way too soon to talk about logistics and worry about that. I get what he's saying, but that's one thing two days from now with better news hopefully but in the middle of this right now or when he did. Still him too focused on logistics when that needs to go on back seat considering

Damar Hamlin got hit in the chest while trying to tackle Tee Higgins. Stood up briefly before falling to the ground. CPR administered while he is on the ground. Long delay. He was taken to local hospital. News was he had a pulse but not breathing on his own. Intubated currently. Game postponed.

What the hell was the NFL thinking?!?! The young man literally died on the field and had to be resuscitated and they tell the players they have 5 minutes to get ready to play after he is taken away. They stood there and watched this take place. What a bunch of insensitive pricks! I hope there is some sort of public lash back from the players and fans...
Are you really surprised? Blame shitty Goodell on that

Every parent’s worst nightmare who has a kid playing football. Young DB on the Bills collapsed (speculation is that his heart stopped) after a collision and needed CPR. Is now in a hospital in critical condition. Everyone is shaken up just hoping for some good news that this young man pulls through
Wow!

Back
Top Bottom