Bills/philly Draft Rumor | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bills/philly Draft Rumor

DolfinJohnNY

Active Roster
Reaction score
Just heard this on my morning radio (I live in the Rochester, NY area) station.

BILLS send to Philly LeSean McCoy + one of their 1st for Nick Foles.

Not sure which 1st (assuming the #12).

Hmm...

I pray Buffalo does this.

But it makes no sense. Eagles would take McCoy I am sure if you gave them the 22nd pick but they don't have the cap room and one would assume they'd want to re-sign Ajayi at some point.

You trade for McCoy......Ajayi's doing pushups in his NJ driveway waiting for an extension.

Not to mention they scored a major home run with Corey Clement as an UDFA last year.

FYI.....I know enough Eagles fans who are on top of any news, they know nothing about this.

If true sounds like the bills are getting desperate and not able to move up.
Wouldn't that be sweet? Buffalo, with all that draft capital, having to wait for us to make our pick (what if there's a QB sitting there & he's the guy they want & we like him?). GOD that would be awesome.

I pray Buffalo does this.

But it makes no sense. Eagles would take McCoy I am sure if you gave them the 22nd pick but they don't have the cap room and one would assume they'd want to re-sign Ajayi at some point.

You trade for McCoy......Ajayi's doing pushups in his NJ driveway waiting for an extension.

Not to mention they scored a major home run with Corey Clement as an UDFA last year.

FYI.....I know enough Eagles fans who are on top of any news, they know nothing about this.
Just passing along the latest RUMOR.

Back
Top Bottom