Bills/philly Draft Rumor | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bills/philly Draft Rumor

They signed McCarron and are going to give a first round pick for another veteran QB? This would be a bold move to say the least.

I listen to the Break Room too! Usually only like 8:20 to 9 though. I musta missed it. Duffy's always goin on about his sources. I think it was last offseason he was touting Philip Rivers to Buff pretty heavily from one of his sources.
Must've been around 6:30-ish this morning. Ha, yeah, I forgot about that RIVERS to Buff shite. Hey, one of these "rumors" will turn out to be true though.

Maybe they're not as enamored with our former RB. Saw the same issues perhaps...?
Maybe. Don’t they still have Blount and that other dude that is a beast? Drawing a blank on his name right now. He looked like a young shady McCoy.

Not happening.

This entire McCoy to Philly for Foles thing sprouted from Fans because it was leaked Philly tried to trade for McCoy at the deadline.

A Foles trade is not in the cards. McCarron has the same pro player grade as they have Foles graded and got him for peanuts.

The real Rumor from my guys is they the Bills have framework finalized for No 2 and No 5.
They’re gonna double move up into the top 5? Talk about a gamble!!

It wouldn't surprise me if this *discussion* had taken place. There was a lot of resentment in Philly...fanbase AND organization...when Shady was traded away; and he apparently really misses Philly.

I wouldn't say it as strongly as you are implying. They may have contingency plans in place. Those will obviously have qualifiers both ways. That's not a framework. That's a scenario.

For Example, Buffalo won't want five if all qb's go 1-4. Conversely, and this is the part I think you are brushing aside, is that Denver's contingency is that they could get a better offer. For example, let's say everyone is shocked and Mayfield gets to Denver. There may be a gold rush stampede involving multiple 1's and additional day two picks to get to five. That would not be a renege by Denver as Buffalo would understand. Denver can qualify their side of the equation, just as Buffalo has (obviously) done.

This goes in line with what I heard from a reliable draft geek.... Allen, Darnold, Mayfield 1-2-3 and the Bills, like most other teams that need a QB, are not sold on Rosen.

I hope this happens. Foles is a very average QB who will elevate his play with the right supporting cast. Not elite in any sense of the word. I'd rather they end up with that than the chance at a franchise QB. We are likely going to have to deal with Mayfield twice a year.

If this happens and the Broncos don't take Rosen then he's going to be the signature Green Room guy this year that the cameras keep focusing on each and every time another player comes off the board.

Also, more good business by Philly here if this goes through. They're become very Patriot-like. Flip your backup QB to replace Blount with a significantly better and more dangerous back, and get a first round pick in addition.

Ajayi/McCoy would be lethal, and their passing attack is already elite. Scary ****.

No if they do not want to pull the trigger to get to Two they wont. At which point maybe the execute their move up to 5 or even 7 that the framework has been worked out for
Makes way more sense. I’m currently caring for a newborn so I’m not thinking too clearly right now.

Back
Top Bottom