Bills/philly Draft Rumor | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bills/philly Draft Rumor

why would Philly want another #1 RB when they traded for Ajayi last season and have a solid #2 in Corey Clement? i could see a 1st for Foles if offered, but i can't image the Eagles would want the most expensive RB in football on their roster with two good backs already there.

Too good to be true. I'd buy it if Tannenbaum was running the Jills. Alas, he's not.

Sounds like someone we know.....hope we aren't getting Chip Kelly'ed.

LOL...I was thinking the same while typing that response. But Chip's reason was different than Gase. Players stated, Chip did not appreciate the "hip hip culture" in the locker room, and he did not know how to relate with them. Whatever that meant, but it was being reported by teammates who were frustrated with Chip.

Not happening.

This entire McCoy to Philly for Foles thing sprouted from Fans because it was leaked Philly tried to trade for McCoy at the deadline.

A Foles trade is not in the cards. McCarron has the same pro player grade as they have Foles graded and got him for peanuts.

The real Rumor from my guys is they the Bills have framework finalized for No 2 and No 5.

This would be great for Miami. It's like when the Jets had Sanchez I used to actually root for them to be just good enough...so they kept Sanchez as long as possible. Foles would be similar to me. Make it happen Bills!

The real Rumor from my guys is they the Bills have framework finalized for No 2 and No 5.

I can believe that, the need is too obvious for them not to set up something to move up, the only thing I see for this to be derailed is if they are outbid. Think the Bills come out of day one with their QB somehow though, if not their #1 guy, it'll be their #2, my gut says his first name is Josh.

Not happening.

This entire McCoy to Philly for Foles thing sprouted from Fans because it was leaked Philly tried to trade for McCoy at the deadline.

A Foles trade is not in the cards. McCarron has the same pro player grade as they have Foles graded and got him for peanuts.

No 2 And 5??!! - how the hell are they supposedly gonna pull that off? You're talking all of this year's high picks and most of next years (and/or players thrown in to boot). That's a LOT to give up - makes me happy as a Dolphins fan since, if true, they are handicapping their future on a panic buy now.

I can believe that, the need is too obvious for them not to set up something to move up, the only thing I see for this to be derailed is if they are outbid. Think the Bills come out of day one with their QB somehow though, if not their #1 guy, it'll be their #2, my gut says his first name is Josh.

My Buddy did tell me Bills have 5 1st round grade QBs.

Now the board I saw from my Buddy initially (around end of Feb) looked like this

Josh Rosen
Sam Darnold
Josh Allen
Lamar Jackson
Baker Mayfield

Not sure how much it would have changed based on the Earnhardt Perkins Offense I would think the more they dug into Mayfield he would have to move up.

No 2 And 5??!! - how the hell are they supposedly gonna pull that off? You're talking all of this year's high picks and most of next years (and/or players thrown in to boot). That's a LOT to give up - makes me happy as a Dolphins fan since, if true, they are handicapping their future on a panic buy now.

They have framework for 2,5,7 based on what I am being told. Meaning they know they can get into any of those three picks at this moment.

Not saying they would go into all three picks

They have framework for 2,5,7 based on what I am being told. Meaning they know they can get into any of those three picks at this moment.

Not saying they would go into all three picks

Oh, ok....you mean the framework to get to 2 OR 5.....I thought you were saying they were gonna get both of those picks this draft.

96.5 WCMF. Duffy was going on about how he has 'a very reliable source'. So take it for what its worth. Nothing I know... :)

I listen to the Break Room too! Usually only like 8:20 to 9 though. I musta missed it. Duffy's always goin on about his sources. I think it was last offseason he was touting Philip Rivers to Buff pretty heavily from one of his sources.

Back
Top Bottom