Bills Vs. Fins... whos the better WR now??? | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bills Vs. Fins... whos the better WR now???

Originally posted by FinaticPatch

Yes I play 1-aa thank you for asking. So your saying an outside linbacker cant be a leading tackler? Or that you just cant compare your best back to ours and second best and so on. Thats like saying Moulds is a Flanker and Boston is a Split End. Who cares lets look at your prized backer against ours. Hey better yet you guys have alot more holes to fill go to your site and see what CFL guys your bringing in to replace bledsoe.
Spikes didn't lead our team in tackles, fletcher did you phucking retard:rolleyes: ...Justa is comparing players of the same position...Fletcher had less tackles than Zach, Spikes had a lot more tackles than Seau.

Just so you know, for what the fins was willing to pay Boston, it's obvious your FO doesn't think he's great and niether do the chargers for accepting just a 6th rd and the rest of the league who don't even think he's worth a 3rd rd. pick or 5th. That's how great Boston is.....a 6th :lol:

It doesn't matter what we got him for. Look what he did when he was in zona with our wr coach?

Who is your #2? I'd take boston of your #2..... how does that feel?

Originally posted by Justasportsfan
the lb. statement was in comparisson to the salary between lb. and and a wr.

I was specific between Spikes and Seau. Geez toy guys need to learn how to read.

your original post really has nothing to do with TOTAL monies paid out to a player.

Your argument when starting in on $$ was in regards to compensation for a player....i.e. a 6th round pick.....an incentive-laden contract for a "great" player as an indicator that he wasn't so 'great'.........

again.....reread your own posts.

Originally posted by CirclingWagons
Spikes didn't lead our team in tackles, fletcher did you phucking retard:rolleyes: ...Justa is comparing players of the same position...Fletcher had less tackles than Zach, Spikes had a lot more tackles than Seau.

Oh yeah I forgot how often your D was on the field.

4 AND OUT!!!!!!!!!

Hmmm do you think they may have wanted to get a steal. I know your not accustomed to it AKA Bledsoe but there is such thing as underpaying.

Just so you know, for what the fins was willing to pay Boston, it's obvious your FO doesn't think he's great and niether do the chargers for accepting just a 6th rd and the rest of the league who don't even think he's worth a 3rd rd. pick or 5th. That's how great Boston is.....a 6th :lol:

You just don't get it do you? Boston WANTED to come to Miami and the Chargers would have taken just about anything to get out of the 5-6 mill they would have owed him.

hello...........anyone home.....? Do you think Miami should have said....hey....we know boston will only rework his contract, with us, in the short timeframe allowed before you all get docked 5-6mill against the cap but here, since we think he's a great WR here's our 1st rounder next year..........

Originally posted by Williams34Phins
It doesn't matter what we got him for. Look what he did when he was in zona with our wr coach?

Who is your #2? I'd take boston of your #2..... how does that feel?

No dont be nice go ahead and take him over Moulds cause all the stats prove it. And to think he did all of that on losing teams.

I agree. It's getting old and of course it's useless speaking to someone who wears teal and orange galsses. How about this, wanna bet that Moulds would win if I ran a poll at gangreen or a pats board? They are neutral fans.

neutral....yeah right....i don't really care one way or the other what you do. Enjoy.

It's just as useless trying to talk to some jill fan who doesn't let stats, age, production or anything else shed any light on his biased opinion.

Originally posted by CirclingWagons
Now you're back-pedaling cause you realize you were wrong.

I truly was unaware Fletcher had that good of a season props to him.

remember when we got Ricky? Bills fans said he was a headcase. a ****** in a wedding dress. a real problem.:rolleyes:

:lol: surprise!
As far as Boston, he is 25. I think boston realizes its time to grow up or he will suffer in the long haul. i just saw some clips of Boston on NFL access and im hear to tell ya, derrius thompson is no David Boston! I dont really care what Bills fans think. I hope to god our first game is against Buffalo in buffalo! And i will go and watch all the bills fans ridicule boston and then watch him abuse Troy Vincent. :lol:

Originally posted by finfan54
remember when we got Ricky? Bills fans said he was a headcase. a ****** in a wedding dress. a real problem.:rolleyes:

:lol: surprise!
As far as Boston, he is 25. I think boston realizes its time to grow up or he will suffer in the long haul. i just saw some clips of Boston on NFL access and im hear to tell ya, derrius thompson is no David Boston! I dont really care what Bills fans think. I hope to god our first game is against Buffalo in buffalo! And i will go and watch all the bills fans ridicule boston and then watch him abuse Troy Vincent. :lol:
fiction can be fun:lol:

The thing is boston will abuse them, he is to big for their corners. And they won't be able to stack the box against ricky like last yer, and ricky will light them up again.

The bills fans would be singing a different tune if we got vincent and they got boston, it is garunteed, I know it, they did the same thign with woody. They were taking about how good he was when there were rumors going around he agreed to terms with them, and then as soon as they found out he might come here they down played his abilities.

Back
Top Bottom