Bills Vs. Fins... whos the better WR now??? | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bills Vs. Fins... whos the better WR now???

I wonder who Belichick or Herm Edwards would take if they had a choice:

Moulds

Chambers

Boston

HMMM. Easy. They would take Moulds then Chambers then Boston. Even the Redskins admitted that Boston wasn't even rated on their board!

:lol:

Who cares about the redskins, the eagles think feeley is a god. I would take chambers over moulds. Chambers is younger, and look at the qb he has had to play with, chambers is as good as moulds now, and will be better in the long run.

Your only arguement is what other fans say, who cares, I can grab a group of bias fans to. You have no substance in your arguements :lol:

I don't think the skins could afford any more 20-50 mill contracts.....I wonder when it's going to catch up with them :lol:

I doubt by the tmie it catches up with them the bills still wouldn't have finished above 3rd place in the east lmfao :lol:

Originally posted by Williams34Phins
The thing is boston will abuse them, he is to big for their corners. And they won't be able to stack the box against ricky like last yer, and ricky will light them up again.

The bills fans would be singing a different tune if we got vincent and they got boston, it is garunteed, I know it, they did the same thign with woody. They were taking about how good he was when there were rumors going around he agreed to terms with them, and then as soon as they found out he might come here they down played his abilities.
Boston has just as bad a QB throwing to him as he did in SD...and he's still an injury-prone, unmotivated juicer. Hey, he could be great, factis he hasn't been though...

Originally posted by CirclingWagons
Spikes didn't lead our team in tackles, fletcher did you phucking retard:rolleyes: ...Justa is comparing players of the same position...Fletcher had less tackles than Zach, Spikes had a lot more tackles than Seau.

Wagons, where do you live? i would like to bash your living head in right now! I know damn well you read my statement about using that word. obviously your intentions are to push some serious buttons. i think wagons should be banned. and i aint kidding either. And that goes for everybody! i am so fricking upset right now! there will be hell to pay for this board if something isnt done about it! thats all i will say on this for the moment......mroe to come!:yell: :fire:

Originally posted by jbond

You just don't get it do you? Boston WANTED to come to Miami and the Chargers would have taken just about anything to get out of the 5-6 mill they would have owed him.

You don't get it. If he is such a great player, don't you think the chargers would've traded him to a team who would offer them a 1st or a 2nd rd. (like I said no team thought he's worth that much) and don't tell me that Boston wouldn't have signed w/ a team that would offer him Winfield salary (again , no one offered him that much because they don't think he's that great :lol: ).

Originally posted by CirclingWagons
Boston has just as bad a QB throwing to him as he did in SD...and he's still an injury-prone, unmotivated juicer. Hey, he could be great, factis he hasn't been though...

He can be great, and your selling him short at his young age. He has time to change, and plummer was a good qb, he is doing well in denver and would have done better if he hadn't been hurt. Guys change, ricky was "injury-prone", a headcase, but the thing is he changed. Boston is amazing, have you read that article in espn a while back, what that guy does a day, it's amazing, I dont care about the troubles he has had, he is motivated, and you obviously haven't read that article or you would know.

Originally posted by Justasportsfan
You don't get it. If he is such a great player, don't you think the chargers would've traded him to a team who would offer them a 1st or a 2nd rd. (like I said no team thought he's worth that much) and don't tell me that Boston wouldn't have signed w/ a team that would offer him Winfield salary (again , no one offered him that much because they don't think he's that great :lol: ).

Sometimes players just don't work well with a team, they clash, he worked well in zona, he will work well in miami. Drew bledsoe was supposed to be something special.... that is working out real well.

Originally posted by finfan54

Wagons, where do you live? i would like to bash your living head in right now! I know damn well you read my statement about using that word. obviously your intentions are to push some serious buttons. i think wagons should be banned. and i aint kidding either. And that goes for everybody! i am so fricking upset right now! there will be hell to pay for this board if something isnt done about it! thats all i will say on this for the moment......mroe to come!:yell: :fire:
:cry: :cry: :cry:
then I get banned, oh well...

upload removed

You should know more about the nfl, i mean your team is usually out of the playoff race by week 8 packing it in for next year.

I don't understand why it is so hard to understand why he went for a 6th, there wasn't a market out there for him at the moment, add that to the questionable behavior and some teams wouldn't want to take the chance or take on the $. He has given teams a reason to be cautious off the field but on the field he has played way above a 6th round pick.

IMHO I think he has played to 2nd if not 1st round talent. I bet you anything if the TO situation had been settled the Ravens would have been offering teir 2nd and then we wouldn't be having this conversation.

The Fins did exactly what they should of, hey had SD by the balls and they new it, so why not offer them the least amount they could get away with, this protects the Fins in case Boston doesn't get his act together. Has nothing to do with his talent.

I have read several articles since this trade has happened and most of them say that Boston is a top 10 WR. His problems are off the field.

I guess it doesn't matter we shall see when sthe season starts.

Originally posted by Williams34Phins
You should know more about the nfl, i mean your team is usually out of the playoff race by week 8 packing it in for next year.
and your team has won the prestigious: best team to not make the playoffs. Congrats, here's a cookie son

Back
Top Bottom