Black Jerseys | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Black Jerseys

Do you like them? Color rush game maybe? If they still have that.
I don’t hate it it looks like the all black canes uniforms which most dislike but I think look pretty sick. I just don’t see it ever happening.

Not for a home game early in the season. Hot Hot Hot
Like that has stopped teams wearing dark colors from walking in to our house and beating the crap out of us for the last 20+ years.

Great idea for Sept 1:00 home games, OR if you were really that sadistic you could just tie the players down naked on a large hill of fire ants and cover them with honey. Either way would about the same results.

Great idea for Sept 1:00 home games, OR if you were really that sadistic you could just tie the players down naked on a large hill of fire ants and cover them with honey. Either way would about the same results.
Jeez man, I was just wondering if you thought they would look cool or not. I think Dolphins brass would be smart enough to figure out when the best idea to use them would be.

Jeez man, I was just wondering if you thought they would look cool or not. I think Dolphins brass would be smart enough to figure out when the best idea to use them would be.
Are you opposed to honey, or fire ants ?

Not for wearing to a real game. Black adds 5 to 10 degree to human body. It is a well known fact. Stay with light colors, and make the other team wear black.

Man, some of you are really over thinking this. Has Pittsburgh or the Raiders or the Falcons or the Bears ever won a game wearing black? How many degrees does dark blue add? What about Aqua?

I think aqua and black look awesome together. I think teams have to stick with one helmet design and color, though.

I like the Canes black jerseys but don't care for black or navy Fin's ones

Just my opinion

They’d be a great idea for a February Super Bowl game, amiright?

Back
Top Bottom