Black Jerseys | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Black Jerseys

A little off topic, but I wonder what uniform concepts Miami would come up with if this were an expansion team.

Aqua is a great color and big in the 1960's. It fits Miami. Would it feature black, which is incorporated in a lot of uniforms now? Dolphin on the helmet? Something entirely different or similar to current uniforms?

A little off topic, but I wonder what uniform concepts Miami would come up with if this were an expansion team.

Aqua is a great color and big in the 1960's. It fits Miami. Would it feature black, which is incorporated in a lot of uniforms now? Dolphin on the helmet? Something entirely different or similar to current uniforms?
I know some fans are purists but I really like the alternative uni's every once in a while. There's some hideous ones obviously.

Someone suggested incorporating Grey (color of a Dolphin), I think that could look cool if done right. Someone mentioned Miami Vice as well, so I did some digging (it's a slow day for me and I have too much free time)...

1624479538098.png 1624479573100.png. 1624479669022.png 1624479758124.png

I know some fans are purists but I really like the alternative uni's every once in a while. There's some hideous ones obviously.

Someone suggested incorporating Grey (color of a Dolphin), I think that could look cool if done right. Someone mentioned Miami Vice as well, so I did some digging (it's a slow day for me and I have too much free time)...

View attachment 79375 View attachment 79376. View attachment 79377 View attachment 79378
Interesting concepts. Some of those are pretty nice, in particular the Mike Wallace ones. Not sure about the helmet, but overall I like it.

What do you guys think of a black jersey alternative? Doesn't have to be exactly this, but I think our colors against a black base would be fire.

View attachment 79199
Freakin love it, I would do it a little differently though.

The Organization actually has the black orange and aqua color Chen’s in their merchandise Dept, some of their black apparel is sick and recently I saw the black logo in their locker room it’s so cool man.

Just add a little orange to the scheme and there you have a bad ass alternative look

I like them, but the background also being black kind if messes with the visual.

Id like to wear them once a year or something like them. I also loved the full orange though which others seem to hate.

Nope. Don't like it and it's a heat magnet in the FL sun..

Back
Top Bottom