Black Jerseys | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Black Jerseys

Let's make the "throwbacks" our main kits and use something like this as our alt.

Personally, I've always wanted to see an alternative jersey/pants mock up with a medium to dark gray that is reminiscent of the color of a real dolphin. I think that would look SICK.
I think Nike mocked up a uniform like that for Miami. I liked it.

I'd like to see the phins in a Dark Blue Alternate Jersey

If memory serves, this was attempted during Jimmy and/or Dave's tenure.

Let Tampa monopolize the creamsicle orange

It’s lame when it is not an official team color. Seems like every college team has a black alternate and pretty sure every nba team has a black jersey

My alma ,ater (U of Utah) still does the black out.

It was fine when they played in the Mtn West. Now? Not so much.

What's worse is when Byu does all white.... like a buncha vestal virgins

I'd like to see the phins in a Dark Blue Alternate Jersey

If memory serves, this was attempted during Jimmy and/or Dave's tenure.

Let Tampa monopolize the creamsicle orange
Miami hasn't even done orange jerseys with aqua pants yet, (not that i want that, but I'd figured they'd do that first ) Might be a while to see them use the Marine Blue (I think that's what Miami officially calls that color)
My alma ,ater (U of Utah) still does the black out.

It was fine when they played in the Mtn West. Now? Not so much.

What's worse is when Byu does all white.... like a buncha vestal virgins
Utah was wearing black a lot lately it's like they've made it their primary color.

If it’s November or later then yes! But home games in Miami in the first 6-8 weeks of the season? We’d lose half the team to heat stroke.

Miami hasn't even done orange jerseys with aqua pants yet, (not that i want that, but I'd figured they'd do that first ) Might be a while to see them use the Marine Blue (I think that's what Miami officially calls that color)

Utah was wearing black a lot lately it's like they've made it their primary color.

Officially, if memory serves. its just red and white.

Black is used as a trim.

p.s. I have never ben a big fan of black

Back
Top Bottom