Blame every last bit of it on JEFF IRLAND | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Blame every last bit of it on JEFF IRLAND

Relax and give them a chance?!??!? They have had every chance in the world to bring in a winner, they just haven't delivered. How many years do you want to give them? I am just fed up of these 2 clowns (Ireland and Ross), they need to go away, so we can start over, rebuild our rep, and stop being the laughing stock of the league.
so I guess if we complain enough you think ross will sell the team?

Relax and give them a chance?!??!? They have had every chance in the world to bring in a winner, they just haven't delivered. How many years do you want to give them? I am just fed up of these 2 clowns (Ireland and Ross), they need to go away, so we can start over, rebuild our rep, and stop being the laughing stock of the league.

So if Manning does show for a visit and signs with the Fins you will be one of the first to thank them for a job well done right?

I agree, I think Ireland is a clown and has no clue on what it's going to take to get it done... This qb situation hasn't been addressed no where near enough, considering its only the most important position in sports. You need to pull out all the stops to get a qb, we failed on Brees, Matt ryan, etc... I'm sick of watching these qbs and the revolving door we have at the position. Ireland step up and get Miami a qb that we've desperately needed for quite some time

I agree, I think Ireland is a clown and has no clue on what it's going to take to get it done... This qb situation hasn't been addressed no where near enough, considering its only the most important position in sports. You need to pull out all the stops to get a qb, we failed on Brees, Matt ryan, etc... I'm sick of watching these qbs and the revolving door we have at the position. Ireland step up and get Miami a qb that we've desperately needed for quite some time

You're asking for the man who thought Chad Henne was the answer and made zero effort to improve the position in 4 years to suddenly have a Eureka moment? Dude is clueless

I think most of You are clueless. Noone seems to give any legitimate reasons why they hate Jeff Ireland so much. The Dez Bryant thing and not getting a QB when we had Chad Henne (someone most of he fanbase and media saw as a player who could be an effective QB if he continued to progress; he didn't). Stop taking your frustrations of all the Dolphins failures prior to his arrival, on him. IMO, he's the best GM we've had here in a very long time. The nucleus of our improving team is players that he DRAFTED.

If you think that if Peyton doesn't sign, it's somehow Ireland's fault, you need to get a life because you have too much time on your hands conjuring up displaced hate.

...furthermore, I don't think Manning is signing with us. In the tv interview, he mentioned the Dolphins as having all new people in the coaching staff (or somehing along those lines). The tone accompanying he comment didn't come off as positive. I don't think he fancy's our just forming identity. Maybe I'm reading to much into it, but doesn't matter, Im not lobbying for his signing anyway. He's a 2 year rental at best. I'd rather sort out our situation now and be firing on all cylinders in 2 years.

first of all learn how to spell his name Ireland! I am sick and tired of people bling Ireland for everything! have you ever thought maybe Flynn was the guy all along! let's see we are going to go to a west coast offense with the former coach who coached Flynn! Relax man and give them a chance!

What is bling Ireland? Maybe you should learn how to spell! Let me help you Ireland is ****ing clown shoes! Year five as a gm and still rebuilding.

Ireland has only been in control for a year. Parcells was in charge before then, so YES he needs to be given a chance.

I like him, and respect the moves he's made since the TUNA left.

And blame what on him, Manning? I wasn't aware Manning signed with anyone yet.

I like him, and respect the moves he's made since the TUNA left.

And blame what on him, Manning? I wasn't aware Manning signed with anyone yet.

It doesn't matter. Yet another rant to blame Ireland or Ross for something yet they don't have a clue what they want to blame him for.

Ireland has only been in control for a year. Parcells was in charge before then, so YES he needs to be given a chance.

Parcells bailed preseason 2010 "officially" but he was in absentee long before that. Forget that though preseason 09 Ireland did a interview claiming he basically ran the show. For the life of me I don't understand why you people can't assign blame. We are a 6-10 team the GM has total control it is his players it is his fault!

Back
Top Bottom