Blame every last bit of it on JEFF IRLAND | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Blame every last bit of it on JEFF IRLAND

I'm sure there's nothing fancy about the Giants new stadium. Probably two restrooms, one concession stand, and certainly no celebrities in NY during the games...that would cause waay to much confusion on the field. This is why the Giants continue to win. (so why not the Jets?):idk:

Lucky to have a man who values LT's, 3 - 4 DE's, & Centers over QB's?

This is the problem in a nutshell. Most teams start rebuilding by finding a qb and then building the team around his skill set. We did this ass backwards because the Miami dolphins franchise as a whole puts more value on the waterboy then the quaterback position.

This is the problem in a nutshell. Most teams start rebuilding by finding a qb and then building the team around his skill set. We did this ass backwards because the Miami dolphins franchise as a whole puts more value on the waterboy then the quaterback position.

exactly!

I'm sure there's nothing fancy about the Giants new stadium. Probably two restrooms, one concession stand, and certainly no celebrities in NY during the games...that would cause waay to much confusion on the field. This is why the Giants continue to win. (so why not the Jets?):idk:

EXACTLY!

You don't hear them making announcements about that stuff. They are about FOOTBALL and winning. Improving a stadium is one thing but adding a nightclub for people to be in who don't want to sit in the seats during games is just plain crazy-ness.

What kind of home field advantage would those things bring?

At the end of the day he is an main architect in a team that was 6-10 last year with three straight losing seasons

So you just gloss over the previous years influence from the Tuna on last years team?

Lucky to have a man who values LT's, 3 - 4 DE's, & Centers over QB's?

you base this off what exactly ? Thats your opinion, nothing more ! what qbs did we pass on with those picks ? other than matt ryan, who was hardly top pick material. ( parcells wouldnt even consider him ) If atlanta wasnt so desperate to reach on him, there wouldnt be this argument, and the longer matt ryan plays the more people shut up about it. We havent even been in postion to take anyone decent since. Your basically saying Ireland would have been smarter to draft Ryan without an O-line, or he should have drafted Dalton over Pouncey.

Lucky to have him? Late round successes?

This board lives to excuse mediocrity.

Another with no reasoning......... ???? I'm not going to ruthlessley defend Ireland because i dont think i have to........ feel free to elaborate on how he is responsible for the dolphins being mediocre for the last 15 years tho. I highly doubt you guys are capable of supporting your arguments. This thread is proof.

Please, you're talking about an oblivious garbageman who didn't do his due diligence when JJ foisted Wanny on him, kept Wanny 2 years too long, let those bozos disrespect Marino... and a GM who gave up a 3rd for Gordon and a 2nd for the previous Kevin Kolb.

Not saying Ireland and Ross are a walk in the park or don't have much room for improvement, but "c'mon man".. relatively speaking, compared to Spielman and The Garbageman, they look like Kraft and Pioli from a few years ago.

No one likes this guy!!! GET RID OF HIS ASS!

What exactly has Ireland done that warrants this his fault? I am all for blaming a guy, but when you blindly place blame on Ireland without any reason, you seem like an ass. If Manning wasn't interested in Miami, Ireland couldn't do anything about it. While at it, I suppose we get rid of all the others GMs because Manning wasn't interested in signing with them, too?

I am not huge on Flynn, but given the choice between him and Manning, and given that it'll probably take as much guaranteed money for either one, I'll take Flynn any day. At least we know he's healthy and young enough. With Manning, we know nothing.

So you just gloss over the previous years influence from the Tuna on last years team?

I didnt gloss over anything I said he is was one of the builders of this team. Unless you feel he just made free money until this year, which just fills me with so much respect for the guy. He and Parcells built this team that had three straight losing seasons

At the end of the day he is an main architect in a team that was 6-10 last year with three straight losing seasons

And the 2010 49ers went 6-10, while virtually the same team was one game from the SB in 2011. Difference? New coach. I don't see how the GM is responsible for that. Can't blame the restaurant owner who buys of the groceries if the Chef sucks at cooking the meal.

Back
Top Bottom