Blame every last bit of it on JEFF IRLAND | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Blame every last bit of it on JEFF IRLAND

Another with no reasoning......... ???? I'm not going to ruthlessley defend Ireland because i dont think i have to........ feel free to elaborate on how he is responsible for the dolphins being mediocre for the last 15 years tho. I highly doubt you guys are capable of supporting your arguments. This thread is proof.
Who said anything about the last 15 years? We're talking about the last 4 seasons. The rest of this failed losing regime is gone, and yet the General Manager is still here. The evidence as to why he should be dissmissed is on my side, 3 straight losing seasons(i wont even get into the Bryant stuff, no QB, playing musical o-line). Maybe you should "feel free to elaborate" on why Ireland should keep his job.

No players like this guy because hes horrid. Our front office is pathetic as reported by every good free agent thats ever came to visit.

i agree 100% thats my take on all this. just many of reasons ,, is your mother a prostitute??

What exactly has Ireland done that warrants this his fault? I am all for blaming a guy, but when you blindly place blame on Ireland without any reason, you seem like an ass. If Manning wasn't interested in Miami, Ireland couldn't do anything about it. While at it, I suppose we get rid of all the others GMs because Manning wasn't interested in signing with them, too?

I am not huge on Flynn, but given the choice between him and Manning, and given that it'll probably take as much guaranteed money for either one, I'll take Flynn any day. At least we know he's healthy and young enough. With Manning, we know nothing.

from the start of all this manning was very interstead in playing in miami and the futher it went on Ross was saying we need a A FRANCHISE QB someone capable of takin us to the next level and that we was going to get that Franchise QB , NOW from what we have all been hearing manning isnt even going to interview with us for some odd reason, i guess from harbaugh to fisher now to manning , as off of big trouble in little china , come on dave we must be doing something wrong..

Back
Top Bottom