Blame every last bit of it on JEFF IRLAND | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Blame every last bit of it on JEFF IRLAND

I agree, I think Ireland is a clown and has no clue on what it's going to take to get it done... This qb situation hasn't been addressed no where near enough, considering its only the most important position in sports. You need to pull out all the stops to get a qb, we failed on Brees, Matt ryan, etc... I'm sick of watching these qbs and the revolving door we have at the position. Ireland step up and get Miami a qb that we've desperately needed for quite some time

Matt Ryan was Parcells decision. He hasn't exactly been a Payton Manning himself, and this administration wasn't here For Drew Brees. So why are you blaming that on Ireland?

Maybe Ireland will sign Peyton for St. Patrick's day? :rolleyes2:

3/17, what-cha got Ireland?

Who do you want as owner. Just LOOK at the clowns in Jax, TN, AZ, etc. Their fans have to be ashamed.

As for Ireland, one GM won the SB last year and one made it there. Everyone else failed.

Relax and give them a chance?!??!? They have had every chance in the world to bring in a winner, they just haven't delivered. How many years do you want to give them? I am just fed up of these 2 clowns (Ireland and Ross), they need to go away, so we can start over, rebuild our rep, and stop being the laughing stock of the league.

Who exactly are the ones laughing when you say "laughingstock of the league"? The media? Other fans?

Matt Ryan was Parcells decision. He hasn't exactly been a Payton Manning himself, and this administration wasn't here For Drew Brees. So why are you blaming that on Ireland?

We have no clue how much imput Ireland had and almost no qb has been manning although his early career is similar

Once again another thread started with a rant where the OP never responds to anyone's question or backs up his statement with fact.......................definition of a troll on most forums.

Who do you want as owner. Just LOOK at the clowns in Jax, TN, AZ, etc. Their fans have to be ashamed.

As for Ireland, one GM won the SB last year and one made it there. Everyone else failed.

I personally see failure as not having a playoff team or at least contending of which we havent lately. Its about progression and being in hunt of which we have shown none under him

The consensus seems to be that we're a quarterback away from being a legit contender...and you want to start over?

Not true, the consensus seems to be we're a Peyton Manning away from being a contender, not just any Qb.

But really, which team isn't a HOF QB away from being a contender?

And when i say start over, i don't mean blow up the team, just those 2 clowns. I am just sick of being thought of as a classless and clueless organization.

The sad thing is, these are the fans that Ross is so obsessed with. These are the people who somehow affect his point of view, not the professionals who he is paying to run the team.

Bringing in Manning is the same kind of idea as selling small shares of the Dolphins to celebrites and opening up a night club inside the stadium DURING THE GAMES. It is the move of a desperate person without a plan who is only concerned with selling arena seats and merchandise.

Those celebs and that nightclub is killing the team on the field.:rolleyes2:

Pathetic, we're lucky to have him............ if he didnt recieve negative attention for the dez bryant fiasco i dont think there would be so much blame on him........some of you folks turned on him right then and there, clinging to the pat white mistake as your evidence.

He's doing a pretty damn good job as a talent evaluator. I havent really been all that displeased with the late round successes pouring in every year. Give me a reason why you think Ireland is inadequate and i'll give you five more why he's not. Also, who's available that you want to replace him with ?
Lucky to have him? Late round successes?

This board lives to excuse mediocrity.

Those celebs and that nightclub is killing the team on the field.:rolleyes2:

The team played well last year at times, you would have to actually watch the games though to know this.

No, they are killing the whole concept of a football team that is about football.

A team that gets built by the GM to compete OVER TIME for MANY SEASONS.

Would the Roony's or the Mara's or the Kraft's do something like that?

What are the Dolphin's about now that they are owned by Ross?

What else has he done?

Back
Top Bottom