Blount is a FA we should go after,,,, | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Blount is a FA we should go after,,,,

I don't think many things hurt the pats. Blount would come here and be an absolute scrub, then the pats would draft Donald Duck from east tumblewood and he would be just as good.

I don't think many things hurt the pats. Blount would come here and be an absolute scrub, then the pats would draft Donald Duck from east tumblewood and he would be just as good.

The guy was a damn good back at Oregon.....if he's got his head screwed on straight he fits our situation to a T. Affordable rate, no high draft pick. I mean he averaged 5 yards and 4.2 yards per carry in the 2 years he got more than 150 carries in Tampa...much like how he did this year..

Geez. Come on people

---------- Post added at 09:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:57 PM ----------

Want to hurt the Pats? Give Brady a Theisman leg break.

Doesn't Blount have a history of being a nutcase? No way after the drama this year we add potential trouble makers...

You might recall, he sucker punched a player from Boise State after a game and got in serious trouble for it. He has been fairly trouble free the last few years.

We need to focus on the O-line and any running back would look pretty good.....

Edit: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OEu3GzNDs74

Found the sucker punch video....

Thank you OP for another post I strongly disagree with… Man, these don't get old.

Prefer Gerhart. People are down on him because he's not Peterson but the guy has been very productive when he plays. Lots of tread left on the tires. Was in a ZBS scheme at Stanford when he won the Heisman.

Blount would sign with the Phins and a week later he would be found on South Beach with a steak knive in him. When do we ever get good free agents ? OK besides Grimes.

He's definitely better than D.Thomas and occasionally breaks long runs.

William Perry could have ran through that hole an took it to the house. :lol:

had the vision to find it. Not like he got the ball, ran directly through the hole. Regardless, I don't see how anyone would want our current rb's over Blount

Back
Top Bottom