Blount is a FA we should go after,,,, | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Blount is a FA we should go after,,,,

oline is our main concern. Fix the line and go from there. Last time we had a good oline we made the playoffs.

Yea let's sign Blount so we can continue our wonderful trend of buying high, then maybe if we're lucky we can dish him for a late round pick 2 years later....I'm still a big fan of Ben Tate.

He couldn't stay out of trouble in Tampa and Miami offer more chances of finding it. That being said he is better than D Thomas and is still young.

Belichik has always had a knack for making bad rb's look decent.

It's their line. Any runningback could have career days when they're running through the parting of the red sea. In fact, if Blount was faster he'd have like a dozen touchdowns.

Not to mention defenses are wicked worried about Brady's passing they can't afford to play the run too often. But as said previously, that line is GOOD.

These guys always look good on other teams, then come here and suck. Blame our coaches and oc. I'd rather have a good gm find a younger, better version.

Originally Posted by ProStyle
It's his last name that gives people perception of wrongdoing.

Not all people. When I think of blount , I think of mel blount, great player unlike legarrette blount.

Blount has rushed for six yards on five carries against the Broncos thus far. Blount is another reclamation project of the Patriots that looks good, not great, in a once in a generation situation. He's running behind one of the best offensive lines in the league while defenses key on one of the best quarterbacks the league has ever seen. He'd come here and be a dud. Running backs are a dime a dozen. Rarely are free agent running backs of any consequence. How many times have we seen a guy leave a situation only to become ordinary or bad somewhere else? Rarely do they go to a new situation and become extraordinary. Marshawn Lynch is the only guy I can think of in that category. The Pats did the same thing with a declining Corey Dillon back in the day, plug him into their system and get a career year out of the guy. Blount isn't even having that kind of year, not even close. He'd come here and get in trouble again. There is no leadership on this team.

Back
Top Bottom