Bob Kravitz: Peyton Would Really Like To Go To Miami | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bob Kravitz: Peyton Would Really Like To Go To Miami

Kravitz actually said "Miami looks like a front runner to me, I think Arizona is in the mix somewhere.... But I would be lying if I told you that Peyton and I have had some top secret talks about this and he's told me yea I'd really like to go to the Dolphins. It's a complete guess on my part..."

So more blue balls unfortunately

Kravitz actually said "Miami looks like a front runner to me, I think Arizona is in the mix somewhere.... But I would be lying if I told you that Peyton and I have had some top secret talks about this and he's told me yea I'd really like to go to the Dolphins. It's a complete guess on my part..."

lol @ your member id.. Oh that Brock Berlin bandwagon..

I will turn into a 14 year old girl at a Justin Bieber concert if Manning signs with Miami. There would actually be excitement right away.

Marshall on NFLN also saying NFC teams are mostly out...Manning family would rather see Eli/Peyton in Super Bowl than meet in the playoffs. I would agree. This isn't fact, it's rumor, but AFC is most likely landing spot.

I don't want to get excited at all because I know my heart will just be broken again....But damn I want to dreeeeeaaaam.

So this completely is the opposite of what this thread was meant for

Marshall Faulk was on NFL network and said he thinks there is No way Manning goes to a NFC team because there is no way eli and peyton would knock each other out of the super bowl in the NFC championship game. Faulk said he believes manning to miami but the jets could be the other team that most threatens miami.....

I will turn into a 14 year old girl at a Justin Bieber concert if Manning signs with Miami. There would actually be excitement right away.

Marshall on NFLN also saying NFC teams are mostly out...Manning family would rather see Eli/Peyton in Super Bowl than meet in the playoffs. I would agree. This isn't fact, it's rumor, but AFC is most likely landing spot.

Was going to post this but you beat me to it.

I watched the segment as well, and Bringbackberlin has it right. He is guessing. Only Manning knows at this point.

I have been glued to the TV today...my thoughts..
In another segment, it was mentioned that Manning would probably not chose a NFC team because it would preclude the possibility of a Manning vs Manning Super bowl. That rules out Arizona,SF, and Seattle.
The Denver beat reporter thought that Elway was going to ride Tebow (that he had earned the starting job) and it was unlikely that Denver would pursue Manning.
Another topic was about offensive systems. The Fins and NYJ are in a offensive coordinator transition year, so that would make it easier for Peyton to come in and apply his system. Other teams like Arizona, and SF are system teams, making the Peyton have to give and take. Not ideal.
I would say that from what I heard today, it will come down to Miami and NY Jets. The Jets are looked upon by the NY media as just a QB away from the super bowl. I am sure that most objective people can see otherwise.
Except for the most bias opinions, Miami would seem to be the best fit, and most logical fit.

Ross can offer more money and more guarantees. I think he would probably tint the uniforms a little bit more blue than blue/green for him too.
I hope that Sherman and Philbin are on board with Manning.

Back
Top Bottom