Bob Kravitz: Peyton Would Really Like To Go To Miami | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bob Kravitz: Peyton Would Really Like To Go To Miami

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif, Verdana]John McClain of the Houston Chronicle thinks Texans will not enter the manning sweepstakes because the Texans are happy with Schaub as their QB. So rule them out![/FONT]

While I'd like to be all giddy and excited, I think I am going to wait until something is signed. Although I believe Miami HAS to be the front runner.

Arizona will be our only enemy. Lots of talent, and a good defense.. But i bet his family are pushing to go home to miami.

I don't see NY being financially on the same playing field. Also, with their locker room issues, I don't see him going there...but you never know.

The jets are going to be the ground and pound team again, They will stick to Sanchez.

Anthony Fasano actually got some love from Warren Sapp. Didnt expect that!

I came.No but seriously,If peyton can play like the peyton of old then see my first sentance.All I want in 1,1 dolphins superbowl win..please!!!!

Arizona will be our only enemy. Lots of talent, and a good defense.. But i bet his family are pushing to go home to miami.

But do you think he would go to the NFC and possibly knock his brother out of the super bowl in the nfc championship game. When it could possibly be a Manning bowl i think like marshall faulk on nfl network it could very well come down to jets and miami.

Peyton/Bush/Wayne/Marhall = top offense. Super Bowl.

Hey, Go easy Buddy!!! We don't know yet the health of Manning and if Wayne has lost more steps...

ALL Dolfans should stay humble and go with the flow...

Back
Top Bottom