Boise State vs. Virginia Tech Predictions | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Boise State vs. Virginia Tech Predictions

moore is really impressing me. knows where the pressure is coming from - dumping it out in time.

i still say va tech wins this game. they look awful but the D will wake up at some point.

they're having no luck running the ball. time to start airing it out coach. set up the running game moron.

why do they keep running the ball? it ain't workin. taylor is 3-3 for 74 yards - yet the keep running on 1st and 2nd down.

this getting out coached at it's finest. hey beamer - they knew you were gonna try to run it through them. time to do some game planning bud.

i feel like i'm watching the UF/bama game last season. fugg.

VT is getting dominated in the trenches. Taylor and Williams can't get any type of blocking. VT needs to scrap the end arounds and fake end arounds, not going to work with your O-Line getting owned.

VT is getting dominated in the trenches. Taylor and Williams can't get any type of blocking. VT needs to scrap the end arounds and fake end arounds, not going to work with your O-Line getting owned.

they've got to do something. it's not working. they haven't changed anything yet.

that fumble recovery was huge.

Great play by the defense. You knew some turnovers were coming. This defense is just too talented to not make some big plays.

shocked beamer hasn't been letting taylor do his thing with the play action. a screen pass would even work wonders. change it up you jackass.

TD. that was big.

very interesting half. va tech better wake the fugg up. nothing against boise - but i don't want them going undefeated this season. someone with a real schedule gets screwed if they do - why i hate the BCS more than life itself.

very interesting half. va tech better wake the fugg up. nothing against boise - but i don't want them going undefeated this season. someone with a real schedule gets screwed if they do - why i hate the BCS more than life itself.

Don't really care about Boise, but hoping VT is undefeated when we dust them off. Can only help our cause for a NC after we beat OSU next week.

Back
Top Bottom