Boise State vs. Virginia Tech Predictions | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Boise State vs. Virginia Tech Predictions

Not saying Ryan Williams isn't a nice player. But with the shelf life of running backs in the league, and the transition to more of a passing league, it just doesn't make much sense to draft a running back high in the first round. Teams are getting to the playoffs and winning big with stud quarterbacks and big time receivers. I've NEVER been a fan of Brandon Marshall but I knew we had to go out and get a big time target.

Really it's a moot point because Ryan Williams is a top 10 player imo, and I don't think we'll have a top 10 pick.

ehhh...i don't know about top 10 pick with williams...i might go top 20...he looks leaner and has more burst imo this year...but i really wonder if he'll stay healthy at the next level...he's catching the ball pretty well also...he looks good

this stadium is no **** 85 percent plus va tech...figures the gobblers wouldn't ever even think of going to play them in boise...

ohio st in the national champ game...lol not buying that by a long shot...right now i think this is bamas baby again...they're gonna skull **** penn st and that freshman qb saturday

ehhh...i don't know about top 10 pick with williams...i might go top 20...he looks leaner and has more burst imo this year...but i really wonder if he'll stay healthy at the next level...he's catching the ball pretty well also

this stadium is no **** 85 percent plus va tech...figures the gobblers wouldn't ever even think of going to play them in boise...

Top 15 is the worst I see him going.

ohio st in the national champ game...lol not buying that by a long shot...right now i think this is bamas baby again...they're gonna skull **** penn st and that freshman qb saturday

Alabama drops two games I think. That schedule doesn't play in their favor at all. I'd be very concerned with that schedule.

Doug Martin has looked real impressive tonight. The Boise O-Line has been terrific though.

nice snap center...great 1 hopper on the fg attempt...moron

---------- Post added at 10:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:53 PM ----------

Alabama drops two games I think. That schedule doesn't play in their favor at all. I'd be very concerned with that schedule.

they're loaded bro...loaded

isn't that left tackle potter for boise highly rated??? he's having issues in pass pro...got the qb killed on one play never laid a hand on the rusher from the outside

Back
Top Bottom