Boise State vs. Virginia Tech Predictions | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Boise State vs. Virginia Tech Predictions

Why would they travel to Boise to play? There's no money in it for them. A 50,000 seat stadium is a joke. Boise should be greatful they're getting a game like this.

Bama has the most un fair schedule I've ever seen. I think its 7 games vs. Teams off a bye. They will get bit somewhere, don't care how loaded they are.

that pettis kid looks to me like another guy who in that o is gonna have a ton of numbers at wr but i'm not sure i'm gonna like him at the next level...like his hands but he looks like a possession and red zone wr to me...and he's been getting free releases all night so kind of hard to gauge his ability to separate...

Bama has the most un fair schedule I've ever seen. I think its 7 games vs. Teams off a bye. They will get bit somewhere, don't care how loaded they are.

please tell me you don't think you'd beat bama??? please tell me...they'd white wash any team in the acc

never looked at bamas sched but i think they're the most talented and best team in the country...again

Never said that, just saying their schedule is extremely un forgiving. They are a great team, with a lot of land mines along the way.

what a gay roughing the passer call that was...soccer worthy acting job there...gay

i like the canes this year...you may well win the acc...but you don't want bama...trust me lol

love hankerson at wr...love him

boise is playing some awfully soft man coverage on the outside...good grief that **** is pitch and catch

Why would they travel to Boise to play? There's no money in it for them. A 50,000 seat stadium is a joke. Boise should be greatful they're getting a game like this.

I think their stadium only holds about 35,000.
It makes it worse,who wants to go to that small of a stadium out of conferance.
If you want to be big time ,build a damn stadium that can attract people.

and there's ryan williams slow to get up...his durability is a concern of mine...

I think their stadium only holds about 35,000.
It makes it worse,who wants to go to that small of a stadium out of conferance.
If you want to be big time ,build a damn stadium that can attract people.

i agree with that...i'm just sayin they are showing some balls coming this far to play in a "neutral" game...lmao nothing neutral about this one

its a va tech home game

Alabama drops two games I think. That schedule doesn't play in their favor at all. I'd be very concerned with that schedule.

JC...my brother...we'll work it out,need your Canes to take care of Ohio State.

Back
Top Bottom