Booker to Cheeseheads? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Booker to Cheeseheads?

Wrong time to trade Booker. The guy just had his best game for us and is looking like he may be our #1 WR. Booker didn't catch upwards of 100 passes for two years in this league for nothing. Let Green Bay struggle -- we'll stay strong at WR.

Oboy said:
No, I think we need booker this year. IMO Chambers did nothing to show he is a true #1 yet. Besides, what do you think GB would even give us? Probably NOT a 1st. EVEN if it was a first round pick, I don't expect them to finish poorly. Thus it would be a LATE first. Then we would have to draft a WR anyway.
Seriously? I don't see the Pack winning more than 7 games, even with their weak schedule.

umpalu said:
Yes I have very few posts and I know how you guys jump on that, but I have been on this site for like 6 or 7 months now like 4 times a day so I am not new to it, just don't post very often so lay off lol.

With that said, what about seeing what the Pack would be interested in giving us for him. The facts are, Booker is a past and potential probowler, his contract blows up next year maybe to much for us with the talented younglings we have, walker is gone, Driver can be a #1 target, but better as #2, Booker is proven #1, The Pack isn't quite desperate but with Favre needing to win now the pressure might be on. I say get a 2nd in next years draft and run with it. First won't happen. If we can make a Superbowl run this year I say keep him, but unlikely and we build for the future. Get it while the value is high and the situation is right.

OK bring it.

There's no way we trade BOOKER especially with his low cap number

Why would we trade Booker? Boston would move to 2, Welker to 3, Gilmore 4th? Nooooooooo. Stay Marty, Stay!

yankeehillbilly said:
Even after Booker shows his value, people still want to trade him. Unbelievable. Why this desire to get rid of Marty Booker?
Did Marty go on a nationwide tour peeing in people's Cheerio's or something?
its more likly that Boston went on a nationwide tour giving :o .

a lot of people think he can be what he was years ago, i dont think so, but thats just me.

Dolfan4life! said:
Seriously? I don't see the Pack winning more than 7 games, even with their weak schedule.
NFC... that is the only reason I think they will win 9 games. And in the NFC that probably makes the playoffs.

Back on subject, trading Booker is just not the best thing to do now. IF we start to flop the next few weeks AND someone will vastly overpay (I am talking multiple picks and one of which being a first) then I'd consider it. Otherwise, NO way.

umpalu said:
Yes I have very few posts and I know how you guys jump on that, but I have been on this site for like 6 or 7 months now like 4 times a day so I am not new to it, just don't post very often so lay off lol.

With that said, what about seeing what the Pack would be interested in giving us for him. The facts are, Booker is a past and potential probowler, his contract blows up next year maybe to much for us with the talented younglings we have, walker is gone, Driver can be a #1 target, but better as #2, Booker is proven #1, The Pack isn't quite desperate but with Favre needing to win now the pressure might be on. I say get a 2nd in next years draft and run with it. First won't happen. If we can make a Superbowl run this year I say keep him, but unlikely and we build for the future. Get it while the value is high and the situation is right.

OK bring it.

You argue that we aren't going to the SB, so it's better to have the 2nd next year. But with that logic, why would GB -- who I assume also knows they're not going to the SB -- give up a second for the very same reason?

Where the hell do people get this garbage from? Why don't we trade away Chambers and Booker in a 4 player deal... in fact let's throw Ronnie Brown for good measure!

Our receiving corps is beginning to look good and we are okay with the cap. There is no reason to trade Booker, we wouldn't get equal value in return.

umpalu said:

OK bring it.

yeah, how about straight up trade for Rodgers ??

BTW...LOL...

LarryFinFan said:
yeah, how about straight up trade for Rodgers ??

BTW...LOL...
You just pumped new life into this thread....:eat:

umpalu said:

OK bring it.

The only reasons I will jump all over this is 1) Booker is 29 (past his prime?).
2) Why can't we just play the seaon with who we have and let the cards play out?

:shakeno:

Booker is one of only THREE WRs under contract for next year, and he's the best one this team has. He stays here.

Back
Top Bottom