Booker to Cheeseheads? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Booker to Cheeseheads?

yankeehillbilly said:
we were not talking about Boston, now were we?
in a way we are. im saying that people are willing to trade Booker away because they think Boston can be the #2 WR. i think these people over rate Boston. (thats where i got the whole, boston must be doing something special for these people... thing).

umpalu said:
Yes I have very few posts and I know how you guys jump on that, but I have been on this site for like 6 or 7 months now like 4 times a day so I am not new to it, just don't post very often so lay off lol.

With that said, what about seeing what the Pack would be interested in giving us for him. The facts are, Booker is a past and potential probowler, his contract blows up next year maybe to much for us with the talented younglings we have, walker is gone, Driver can be a #1 target, but better as #2, Booker is proven #1, The Pack isn't quite desperate but with Favre needing to win now the pressure might be on. I say get a 2nd in next years draft and run with it. First won't happen. If we can make a Superbowl run this year I say keep him, but unlikely and we build for the future. Get it while the value is high and the situation is right.

OK bring it.

way to early for this thread my friend way to early.:D come back with it mid-season, until then it just a waste of memory:D

PS i dont want booker to go anywhere, im sure there is other players to consider trading before him, like ricky???

ch19079 said:
in a way we are. im saying that people are willing to trade Booker away because they think Boston can be the #2 WR. i think these people over rate Boston. (thats where i got the whole, boston must be doing something special for these people... thing).

Boston IS good enough to be a #2....Does he deserve to start over Marty? No! Should we trade booker? No! But Boston would be a very servicable #2..make no mistake.

DBoston80 said:
Boston IS good enough to be a #2....Does he deserve to start over Marty? No! Should we trade booker? No! But Boston would be a very servicable #2..make no mistake.
there are some BAD #2 WRs out there. so Boston wouldnt be the worst by any means. but i dont think a team would willingly cast off a solid #2 and put him in. he has a lot to prove before that happens.

phinphan11 said:
Didn't he write "seems like he would rather go back home with the Bears"?

Thank you sir..atleast someone reads whats there and not what they WANT to read!:lol: :lol: :lol:

DBoston80 said:

Actually, playing as the 3rd receiver, in this offense, is probably a perfect spot for him...the question with Boston is and will always be...can he stay healthy ??

LarryFinFan said:
Actually, playing as the 3rd receiver, in this offense, is probably a perfect spot for him...the question with Boston is and will always be...can he stay healthy ??

Is he playing #3 in this system, or is Welker? Are they rotating?

This is what I'd love to know.

I think we need to keep Booker, to give us a sure threat besides Chambers....I like what Welker is doing and Boston can help us if he stays injury free but if something were to happen to Chambers we need Booker. I would only take a 2nd rounder from Green Bay if it was a low 2nd rounder.....like the 33-35th pick.

inFINSible said:
Nice try, Mr. Boston... :hmph:
hahahahahahahahahlol....big dave cant be a no.1 or 2 again...maybe with the 9etrs, but cc and m. book will keep him regulated to his current role...plus he did have that drop...ot two...this would be a bad trade 4 us...maybe this guy (the poster) s a pack addict,,(or crack addict) i dont know, but its akin to saying lets trade ricky to phily for lamar gordan(who the picked up after we cut him for those not in the know)...sha show..

I want him to stay but a trade like that woulnt suprise me. I doubt he will be traded though.

ch19079 said:
lol.. why not trade gus? his stock wont get any higher than it is right now. maybe the redskins.... :rofl3: :goof:

And when will PJ's stock get as high as Gus's right now?? Sometime this year, hmmm?? Those who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones!!

If we start to flop and someone offers a second rounder for Booker....I'd take it in a heart beat.

That being said...it ain't gonna happen. I hope we keep him...Chambers shows flashes but can't seem to get over the hump...fumbling passes, dropping passes, stepping out of bounds...that isn't what elite WRs are supposed to be doing.

Yeah, let's get rid of the guy who showed us the most at WR this week LMAO. Let's think before we post and remember that where still PLAYING FOR THIS SEASON!

Back
Top Bottom