Booker to Cheeseheads? | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Booker to Cheeseheads?

I really like Booker and he is elevating his game in Linehans' system. I have little confidence in Bostons' durability over the long haul so Booker is key to this years offense. He's quickly becoming one of our most lethal threats because we've spent the time, effort and money to bring him along and develope him as a Miami Dolphin wide reciever. Moving him out now would be a crucial mistake and Saban is way too smart to give up one of his star players. Booker could easily end up in the Pro Bowl this year. I don't get these threads. We played great in the opener so why would we start trading key elements of why we looked so sharp?

I love this...Booker catches one great pass and everyone is on his bandwagon now...a week ago, he was part of a weak WR crew...now everyone loves him....

LarryFinFan said:
I love this...Booker catches one great pass and everyone is on his bandwagon now...a week ago, he was part of a weak WR crew...now everyone loves him....

I don't think many people thought to trade him.

dirtyb163 said:
You know what I agree that pass he drop which would've been a TD ELITE players don't drop those so that tells me he's still teeter tottering on being GOOD or ELITE!!!

TO dropped at least three passes on Monday night. I'm not saying Chambers is an elite WR, but elite WRs drop passes.

There are some of us on this board who have been supportive of Booker when there was past trade threads, and even now. You can't trade Booker. You have no idea how Boston will bounce back, let alone be on the field at the end of the year. Chambers needs to play up to his contract, and be more consistant. He needs to put it all together on a regular basis before he is even mentioned in the elite receivers in the NFL.

Old regime essentially gave a first for him. That b/c O-Gun was a franchise player and that brings a 1 & 3 . We got Booker and a 3! I have a hrd time believing tht the pack will part w/ a 1st or even a 2nd. A 2nd would be the most we would get for him

We need to keep him!

booker is a good wr and we should keep him now he is showing what he can do in a real offence that knows how to adjust to what the defence gives you.

Thank God our GM/HC is not of the same mindset as a lot of our posters. They would be trading players like they were trading cards.

NYinBostonFin said:
Packers are going to sign Pathon.

Not too long ago, we were looking at Price, which leads me to believe Linehan wants even more talent at WR, not less. Why would we get rid of our leading WR?

Your right..... Booker seems happy here and probably would want to stay. More one-on one match ups possibly with ronnie in the slot, Ricky in the backfield and Boston/Chambers/McMichael.

LarryFinFan said:

This Jimmy's opinion has not changed since the moment Marty Booker landed with the team. I can't help it if everybody else is getting a chance to see what many of us have known. I'd suggest you get used to Marty having praise heaped on him, though.

Back
Top Bottom