Boston Sports Radio Dissing McDaniel, Tua and The Dolphins | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Boston Sports Radio Dissing McDaniel, Tua and The Dolphins

phinsforlife

Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
Basically calling them the overhyped flavor of the month, that Belichick will pants. Scroll down, hit the play button, and listen, right off the bat. Arrogant Pats homers, who have no reason to be arrogant. The Pats, without Brady, losers. Belichick, without Brady, a loser. Huge sample size now too between Cleveland and New England.

They just scurrreeedddd

yoda-star-wars.gif

Last edited:
I listen to these guys a lot, and they are all but on the Kraft payroll. That said, I expect a very, very difficult game.
agree. belichick will take away the deep stuff. hopefully we can be patient on offense, and not force it. if we protect the ball, we should win

If the injury report is accurate (with BB one never knows), they will not be able to protect nor block for their running game. We will not be run over this weekend. The only concern I have is can our O-line handle their front 7 and the stunts? Might just be a low scoring game 17-14, the good guys.

Some of the 'injured' guys will play; count on that, but the real question will be- will they be effective? We've all seen what happens when Linemen play at less than 100% effectiveness. It was us all of last year.

Yes, Bill puts every single bruise on his injury reports, but two of those guys are in concussion protocol and really... they shouldn't play even if they 'clear' it. That's how people die.

This line is highly suspect... worse than ours from last year. I think we'll rattle Jones early.

Back
Top Bottom