Boston Sports Radio Dissing McDaniel, Tua and The Dolphins | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Boston Sports Radio Dissing McDaniel, Tua and The Dolphins

First Snow GIF by Storyful

Word is they are bringing in snow from the North so the fans can pelt Tua with snow balls as it was very effective last season for Buffalo

The Fins need to play as mistake free as possible and run the ball. Once they adjust to us running, razzle dazzle them.

I think Wilkins will show up in force and make a statement. Hopefully R. Davis will clog the middle better. And Phillips/Chub can get 2+sacks. Look for ints from Holland and Kadar.
Lol I appreciate posts like these that are just straight hopium. I truly want to see J Phillips get 2 sacks and I desperately need to see a Chubb sack

BB was not very complimentary of McDaniel in some of the things he said. Frankly, I think BB feels a little threatened by McDaniel. Doesn't like a coach other than himself getting the attention and accolades
McDaniel… Hey Billy, what’s your winning percentage without the goat??

Billy…ughh duhh

Yeah it's always been that way up here. On the flip side it can be a brutal place to play if you don't have immediate success. The same clowns will be saying how terrible this Patriots team is if we whoop them on Sunday.

Well, at least they will then be right. - LOL

Chubb better show up this game, no excuses
Chubb showed up. I watched him on many of his snaps. He looks so easy to engage and block out of plays. He never gets to the QB first and is always chasing a play from behind. This guys performance on the field is nowhere close to his way inflated pay check. I hope this player starts doing more for us very soon. Anyway, he did show up, he just didn't do anything.

I was just enjoying a beer last night at the bar, sitting next to a Patriots fan, who with full confidence, told me that he would take Jimmy G over Mahomes. They’re not the brightest group of fans
He sounds hammered!! You'd have to be to want JG over PM!!

Miami loses if they don't run the rock, and the linebackers doesn't make tackles in the gaps, Raequan Davis is not controlling the LOS, he is being nullified with one person most of the time, Jerome Baker plays fast but doesn't make impactful plays, play down and distance football with New England but make them defend the whole field.

Miami loses if they don't run the rock, and the linebackers doesn't make tackles in the gaps, Raequan Davis is not controlling the LOS, he is being nullified with one person most of the time, Jerome Baker plays fast but doesn't make impactful plays, play down and distance football with New England but make them defend the whole field.

Are you a "not so secret" Patriots fan (troll)? - LOL

The worst part is that it is a division road game against a great defense. So if they manage to win a close game they are going to go on thinking they’re right. We better blow them out and leave no doubt.
Don't care what they "think". In fact, I hope opposing teams continue to think erroneously.

A win is a win, and a road win in the division is great no matter the score, so the "we better" line of thought doesn't make sense to me.

Keep Tua clean. The rest will take care of itself.

Hmmmmm....... ppl said the same stuff last week.

How much we run is more dependant on what the opposing defense is doing than some preconceived game plan. If the are playing with a heavy box (not saying they will), there's no point in forcing the issue. If the are playing cover 3, then yes, run the ball.

Back
Top Bottom