Boston Sports Radio Dissing McDaniel, Tua and The Dolphins | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Boston Sports Radio Dissing McDaniel, Tua and The Dolphins

Basically calling them the overhyped flavor of the month, that Belichick will pants. Scroll down, hit the play button, and listen, right off the bat. Arrogant Pats homers, who have no reason to be arrogant. The Pats, without Brady, losers. Belichick, without Brady, a loser. Huge sample size now too between Cleveland and New England.

They don’t seem to realize that Tom Brady is no longer their qb. Lol

The Pats weren't even convinced Mac Jones was the best QB on their roster last season.... Zappe fever was pretty strong up here in the middle of the season
Funny, lol.

Was this Curran guy one of the pro-zappe guys last year?

The good news at least people are talking about Miami. Went through about 20 years of nobody caring about them. Nice to have them as part of the national conversation again!

He said BB doesn’t like McDaniel, that he hates him actually… is that true? Haven’t heard anything like that

He said BB doesn’t like McDaniel, that he hates him actually… is that true? Haven’t heard anything like that
BB was not very complimentary of McDaniel in some of the things he said. Frankly, I think BB feels a little threatened by McDaniel. Doesn't like a coach other than himself getting the attention and accolades

Fans talking about who will win a game beforehand is one of the most pointless exercises of all time. It literally doesn’t matter what anyone says because it’s not in the control of fans. They say the Pats will win? Who cares. We will find out.

Personally I am not counting my chickens yet. Divisional game on the road. Tough proposition. They will emphasize taking away Tyreek and they will try to run it down our throats plus use their TEs. Tough game.

Fans talking about who will win a game beforehand is one of the most pointless exercises of all time. It literally doesn’t matter what anyone says because it’s not in the control of fans. They say the Pats will win? Who cares. We will find out.

Personally I am not counting my chickens yet. Divisional game on the road. Tough proposition. They will emphasize taking away Tyreek and they will try to run it down our throats plus use their TEs. Tough game.
so you are talking about who will win the game beforehand?

so you are talking about who will win the game beforehand?
I was? I didn’t once say we’d lose. Just that I was worried about it. I’m talking about making declarative statements about who will win. It doesn’t matter what anyone says that so and so will win. If someone says that and you disagree who gives a crap.

Back
Top Bottom