Boston Sports Radio Dissing McDaniel, Tua and The Dolphins | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Boston Sports Radio Dissing McDaniel, Tua and The Dolphins

I think Wilkins will show up in force and make a statement. Hopefully R. Davis will clog the middle better. And Phillips/Chub can get 2+sacks. Look for ints from Holland and Kadar.
I'd love it if the defense comes out with a chip on their shoulder after last week's performance and busts some heads all over the place.

I'm not worried about our offense because if they take away the deep balls Tua and Co. will just feast underneath...either way we win.

The passion of the Boston fans over rides logic sometimes. They are nuts for their hero's. All I heard for years was Larry!!!! Larry!!!! Larry Bird was great, Brady was great but right now NE isn't scaring anyone. They can't cover Tyreek and Waddle, no one can. BB is living off his reputation that he got coaching Tom Brady and winning some Super Bowls. I remain unimpressed with Mac Jones, I predict we knock him out of the game in route to an easy win. NE CAN'T hang with our fire power.

As stated previously, this may be a close game if they get to Tua. However, if our O-line holds up, we will smack this team around like the bottom-dwellers they are until they find their next Brady. I understand our team needs the one game at a time mentality, but if we are who we want to be, we must smack this team on Sunday.

agree. belichick will take away the deep stuff. hopefully we can be patient on offense, and not force it. if we protect the ball, we should win

I expect Mcd to focus a LOT more on the run game. Get BB out of the pass 1st D.

Basically calling them the overhyped flavor of the month, that Belichick will pants. Scroll down, hit the play button, and listen, right off the bat. Arrogant Pats homers, who have no reason to be arrogant. The Pats, without Brady, losers. Belichick, without Brady, a loser. Huge sample size now too between Cleveland and New England.

The lead guy is a complete douchebag. Why is this dude so angry? So insulted that the Dolphins and Tua are getting good press. What's BB's record without Brady???? Let's cut to the chase, it's under .500. Oh well, the fact they are talking about it means Tua and the boys are doing something right. Winning is the only cure for this douchebagery.

This board would make you think we blew the Chargers out 60-0.

Even with Tua’s 4th most passing on an opening weekend game, we eeked out a 2 point win because of a porous defense and turnovers.

We need to play a lot better team ball to beat the Pats at home.

If the injury report is accurate (with BB one never knows), they will not be able to protect nor block for their running game. We will not be run over this weekend. The only concern I have is can our O-line handle their front 7 and the stunts? Might just be a low scoring game 17-14, the good guys.
Chubb better show up this game, no excuses

Anybody that truly believes that Mac Jones is better than Tua Tagovailoa should seek psychiatric help. Immediately.

I’m not even convinced Jones is as good as Baker Mayfield or better than Zach Wilson.
The Pats weren't even convinced Mac Jones was the best QB on their roster last season.... Zappe fever was pretty strong up here in the middle of the season

The passion of the Boston fans over rides logic sometimes. They are nuts for their hero's. All I heard for years was Larry!!!! Larry!!!! Larry Bird was great, Brady was great but right now NE isn't scaring anyone. They can't cover Tyreek and Waddle, no one can. BB is living off his reputation that he got coaching Tom Brady and winning some Super Bowls. I remain unimpressed with Mac Jones, I predict we knock him out of the game in route to an easy win. NE CAN'T hang with our fire power.

Yeah it's always been that way up here. On the flip side it can be a brutal place to play if you don't have immediate success. The same clowns will be saying how terrible this Patriots team is if we whoop them on Sunday.

Back
Top Bottom