Boston Sports Radio Dissing McDaniel, Tua and The Dolphins | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Boston Sports Radio Dissing McDaniel, Tua and The Dolphins

We arent THOSE Dolphins and they arent THOSE Patriots.

Gone are the days where we needed a perfect gameplan and execution to have a chance to win.

The other teams are the ones that need to be perfect to have a chance to beat us.

Get used to it.

**** this guy his family and the Diaz brothers

you have to give credit where credit is due.

they are by far the most prolific CHEATERS in the history of sports.

I mean we gots the spygate. We gots the HGH. We gots cutting opposing team com. We gots the soft balls. The tuck rule. Legalized holding. Falsifying the injury report. Whatever cheating you want we gots it right here in Cheatsboro!

I mean we gots the spygate. We gots the HGH. We gots cutting opposing team com. We gots the soft balls. The tuck rule. Legalized holding. Falsifying the injury report. Whatever cheating you want we gots it right here in Cheatsboro!
Fire alarm in the opponents' hotel

Snow plow

You forgot them using a sweeper to clean the snow away for the field goal attempt (against our beloved Fins) and deflate-gate. I'm sure there are more....

1694907846825.png

Back
Top Bottom