Bowden & PW Might Be On The Trade Block | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bowden & PW Might Be On The Trade Block

I agree.

But I genuinely think Mike G could get moved.

He's playing out of position in this O and has had minimal reps in team in the passing game.

Idk, I love Mike G, perhaps they are hiding him? Lol

Anythings possible with Mike G. I'm willing to bet at this stage they don't see him as a longterm solution for the particuliar type of play they want from that position.

We'll see.

He leveraged his route well and got YAC.

Thompson took an extra hitch, should have released it sooner and more in front him of him was my takeaway.

Definitely was behind him. I don’t know something seemed off. I didn’t see a lot of twitch. What happened to the corner?

Anythings possible with Mike G. I'm willing to bet at this stage they don't see him as a longterm solution for the particuliar type of play they want from that position.

We'll see.
Hard to say. They're renting him for a year to get a good look. He'll impress McD if he can block.

Hard to say. They're renting him for a year to get a good look. He'll impress McD if he can block.

Problem is for that type of scheme you have to be able to block well enough against different type of defenders including DEs and LBs.

You have to be able to seal off, not give ground, and ride.

I don't think that will ever really be MG. That's just not his game and honestly build type.

Last edited:
I’d still like to keep Bowden. He’s a very similar athlete to Deebo and would like to see how he does under McDaniel. Obviously a lot Of deebos touches go to Hill but still he’s very intriguing with his versatility

I’d still like to keep Bowden. He’s a very similar athlete to Deebo and would like to see how he does under McDaniel. Obviously a lot Of deebos touches go to Hill but still he’s very intriguing with his versatility
People really need to stop with the Bowden thing, especially the Deebo sh1t. Bowden isn't even Devone Bess or Greg Camarillo.

People really need to stop with the Bowden thing, especially the Deebo sh1t. Bowden isn't even Devone Bess or Greg Camarillo.
They aren’t wrong though. Nobody is saying Bowden is going to be a Deebo level player. But he has the WR/RB versatility that Deebo has, that no other WR on our roster has, which could allow McDaniel to use him a variety of ways.

Having said that, I don’t expect Bowden to make the team. But he’s the closest thing we have to a WR/RB hybrid type of player

Side note on Gesickie. It's very possible he could have a down year statistically if they really do decide to put him in-line more.

IMO, Unless he makes a dramatic improvement the Dolphins just hurt themselves trade-wise/tag-wise.

Before i could see a 2nd rounder for MG(Yes, i said a 2nd rounder.) A 3rd at worst.

But if he has a down year you're likely looking at a 4th at best.

Back
Top Bottom