Bowden & PW Might Be On The Trade Block | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bowden & PW Might Be On The Trade Block

Bowden is more poor mans laviska Chennault than Debo.

He does have some run thru contact somewhat similar to deebo but that’s about the extent of it. His stop start and top end speed is run you down in a stampede level. Id bet it’s at best 4.65 at very best might be more 4.75 even

He does have some run thru contact somewhat similar to deebo but that’s about the extent of it. His stop start and top end speed is run you down in a stampede level. Id bet it’s at best 4.65 at very best might be more 4.75 even

Bowden? He runs a 4.46 allegedly.

Combined? Should be able to get a 5th.
thats extremely optimistic. would you trade a 5th for these two players ? Bowden may have some value but i would hate to go into aa season relying on Preston if i was a gm

Perfect example.

Jax doesn’t love laviska shenault either by the way. Route running remains raw but he’s got more going for him than bowden

Kinda headed down that gimmicky path

That was Randall Cobb. I don’t think bowden ever actually ran a 40 which is a flag in itself

That tape play speed is plus 4.7 flat I know that much
I'll give him 4.65 but limited quickness.

People really need to stop with the Bowden thing, especially the Deebo sh1t. Bowden isn't even Devone Bess or Greg Camarillo.
for myself personally I liked him because of when he had control of the ball he made good decisions, had moves, instincts and strength and was tough.

Should of known that he would lose the ball in his hands at this level..I thought he would translate to the slot and be Jarvis

could see us using them to move up a round

one and a 4th for a 3rd? One and a 5th for a 4th?

one and a 2023 4th for a 2024 2nd? Spitballing

I’ll take anything we can get for them

I was hopeful Bowden would’ve gotten a bit better but eh. Sanders and EE are where the wr depth is

Anythings possible with Mike G. I'm willing to bet at this stage they don't see him as a longterm solution for the particuliar type of play they want from that position.

We'll see.
Problem with trading Mike G is you would have to package him with someone or hope you get a second rounder (which I doubt) . if you let him walk next off season you would most likely get a compensatory 3rd round pick. So idk how much sense it makes to trade him before the off season

Back
Top Bottom