Bowden & PW Might Be On The Trade Block | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bowden & PW Might Be On The Trade Block

Beat you to it here in Finheaven back in May on the 2nd.

That was Randall Cobb. I don’t think bowden ever actually ran a 40 which is a flag in itself

That tape play speed is plus 4.7 flat I know that much

I'm not sure if he did or didn't, I just know a quick search pulls up a 40 time of 4.46 but thats why I said allegedly.

I feel sorry for Bowden. He’s had a rough deal entering the league, traded start of his rookie year had to move house, chusmee team and even position. He didn’t drop a pass his rookie year.

People say Tua wasn’t given a chance his first 2 years but are happy to give Bowden less of a chance.

People really need to stop with the Bowden thing, especially the Deebo sh1t. Bowden isn't even Devone Bess or Greg Camarillo.

And people need to stop acting like Deebo was some sort of great player before given his role by McDaniel. You’d think he was hauling in 90 rec for 1200 yards each year. Had a solid 800 yard rookie season which given recent performances by waddle,Jefferson, chase, smith, st brown, higgin,lamb it really isn’t all that impressive. Was hurt his second year then exploded under Mcdaniel. Before that he was just some meh versatile wideout. You know who else is a versatile (might even be more versatile btw since he’s played qb in college as well as rb and wr in nfl) wideout with similar size,speed, quickness and shiftiness… Lynn Bowden. Hell Bowden had the better college career as well, guy was a one man offense at Kentucky. Nobody is saying he’s going to have 1400 yards like Deebo however if you can’t see that Bowden has a very similar talent to Bowden well then you just haven’t done your homework on Bowden…

And people need to stop acting like Deebo was some sort of great player before given his role by McDaniel. You’d think he was hauling in 90 rec for 1200 yards each year. Had a solid 800 yard rookie season which given recent performances by waddle,Jefferson, chase, smith, st brown, higgin,lamb it really isn’t all that impressive. Was hurt his second year then exploded under Mcdaniel. Before that he was just some meh versatile wideout. You know who else is a versatile (might even be more versatile btw since he’s played qb in college as well as rb and wr in nfl) wideout with similar size,speed, quickness and shiftiness… Lynn Bowden. Hell Bowden had the better college career as well, guy was a one man offense at Kentucky. Nobody is saying he’s going to have 1400 yards like Deebo however if you can’t see that Bowden has a very similar talent to Bowden well then you just haven’t done your homework on Bowden…
Bowden
hegone-duckdynasty.gif

Bowden has has multiple chances to shine and has done zero with them. He played a little as a rookie and broke a tackle or two, which is not surprising because we were playing our 3 and 4 string WR's against starters in games that mattered. I's no wonder DB's were laughing. Bowden has little chance in this league because he just doesn't belong

Bowden has has multiple chances to shine and has done zero with them. He played a little as a rookie and broke a tackle or two, which is not surprising because we were playing our 3 and 4 string WR's against starters in games that mattered. I's no wonder DB's were laughing. Bowden has little chance in this league because he just doesn't belong

Terrible take… he had a few games his rookie year in which he made the most of given he switched positions, didn’t have a training camp due to Covid and played under probably the most inept coach in the history of the team. He was hurt all last year. If you want to say he’s not talented and won’t make it sure go ahead but come on dude to say he’s had chances and hasn’t done anything is just wrong…

Terrible take… he had a few games his rookie year in which he made the most of given he switched positions, didn’t have a training camp due to Covid and played under probably the most inept coach in the history of the team. He was hurt all last year. If you want to say he’s not talented and won’t make it sure go ahead but come on dude to say he’s had chances and hasn’t done anything is just wrong…
He's had two training camps, including this one and we hear crickets as far as he goes. Some say he looks slow? IDK He is running out of time, and then this article pops up? Bye, bye Kid...

They aren’t wrong though. Nobody is saying Bowden is going to be a Deebo level player. But he has the WR/RB versatility that Deebo has, that no other WR on our roster has, which could allow McDaniel to use him a variety of ways.

Having said that, I don’t expect Bowden to make the team. But he’s the closest thing we have to a WR/RB hybrid type of player
The problem is that he isn't that good at either position. Aside from throwing the ball (and IDK about that), there isn't anything he can do that Hill, Waddle, and probably Mostert (maybe even Gaskin) can't do better. Tell me again why we need to keep a roster spot open for Bowden again? I have nothing against the kid but the offensive talent level currently on the team leaves him on the outside looking in, IMO.

That was Randall Cobb. I don’t think bowden ever actually ran a 40 which is a flag in itself

That tape play speed is plus 4.7 flat I know that much
Agree there. 40 time aside, he is neither quick, nor fast when it comes to actual on field performance.

Back
Top Bottom