Bowens injury is true/will miss at least 3 mos. | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bowens injury is true/will miss at least 3 mos.

i think that is why i have a hot wife.. it is definately NOT my looks :D

or my money..

Originally posted by Tatonka

dont hate me because i am a bills fan.. hate me because i am beautiful.

:goof:

There's just not enough of a reason to hate you for that. Perhaps a minor distaste, but certainly not enough to hate! :D :tongue:

why hate him because he's a bill's fan

when there are so many other reasons why to hate him......

Originally posted by Muck
...Still, I'm very skeptical of this account. I think he was playing basketball or something.

I think yo're right. He's been known to play alot of bball.:mad:

Originally posted by DREADED-ONE
GREAT AVATAR PIC MARINOFAN!!!!!

NEED TO SUPER-IMPOSE A DOLPHIN WITH AN AK-47 OVER THEM...

"THEY SUPER-IMPOSED ME."===THE GOAT

Wait - what?

the slow unravelling of the perfect season is upon you, friends.

s'okay - we already have one of those under our belts. Admittedly, we will never match your perfect Super Bowl record.
;)

good one.. bust out the superbowl joke from ten years ago..

never saw it coming..

:sleep:

good one.. bust out the superbowl joke from ten years ago..

never saw it coming..

:sleep:

Hey, you drop in on a thread like you did with this one, it's fair game.

(Plus, I'm still new to these boards. I require a little leeway. I'm guessing Norwood jokes are also passe?)

;)

3 AND 3 SUPER BOWL RECORD AFTER THIS YEAR...

we can tie up our superbowl record

this year with just one win...

doesnt that make it seem easy,,,

:o :eek: :eek: :eek: :evil: :evil: :evil: :yell: :yell: :yell: :yell:

Think the Jets getting McGlockton was a ball the Phins dropped...not great but a big guy for run stopping. Their dt on rug suspension provides some cap relief to add vet, you are challenged there still with the new guy aren't you?

We've got Zgonina backing up Timbo and Chester. Really dodn't have a need for McGlockton. Especially a 375 lb guy who won't be even be ready when Week 1 rolls around. His attitude and desire have also been called into question.

I honestly don't think there was ever any interest on Miami's part.

Wasn't much interest on anyone's part. It was beleived he was goingf to go into coaching, he went to NFL Europe this past season to coach.

Mandich just said that McGlockton is the "biggest, fattest, most overachieving player I've seen in the last 10 years." Said Chester will have as much of an impact on the Jets as James Jett will have for the Bills. :lol: Said he thought he saw McG on The View this morning, but realized it was just Star Jones.

:rofl:

Back
Top Bottom