Bowens storms out.. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bowens storms out..

PressCoverage

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
heard Tim Bowens stormed out of team headquarters recently following harsh criticism from new position coach Dan Quinn... and that his and Chester's return are "up in the air." ...

thanks for your hard work the past 11 years, Tim... sheesh....

anyhow... waiver wire NTs, anyone?

PressCoverage said:
heard Tim Bowens stormed out of a team headquarters recently following harsh criticism from new position coach Dan Quinn... and that his and Chester's return are "up in the air." ...

Yeah, Saban was saying yesterday that both of them might not return. It is a real shame and it makes signing Keith Traylor even MORE important.

PS: Welcome back PressCoverage! :wink:

I wonder what Coach Quinn told him to make him run out?

dont really want bowens anyway.. this doesn't bother me.. i want him to retire and free up cap space for someone we can actually use.

It sounds like Tim may just be forced out. I honestly can't blame Saban and his staff for that because it's apparent he isn't going to help this team on the field now or in the future. It is crappy for Tim and for his fans (I count myself as one).

I wonder what the deal with Chester is. I have to imagine he'll be able to come back unless that wacky PFT report was the one in whatever that they actually got right.

PressCoverage said:
heard Tim Bowens stormed out of team headquarters recently following harsh criticism from new position coach Dan Quinn... and that his and Chester's return are "up in the air." ...

Welcome back man, I hope you stay a while.

I really hope that we will draft Manuel Wright in the sup. draft and sign Keith Traylor.

Does anybody know the exact date of the Sup Draft?

PressCoverage said:

Bowens back is shot and Chesters knee is a question mark.

We really need Keith Traylor!

The sad part is that DT wouldnt even be a problem if Wanny had just taken Wilfork instead of trading up for Carey!:fire:

Back
Top Bottom