Bowens storms out.. | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bowens storms out..

PressCoverage said:
heard Tim Bowens stormed out of team headquarters recently following harsh criticism from new position coach Dan Quinn... and that his and Chester's return are "up in the air." ...

thanks for your hard work the past 11 years, Tim... sheesh....

anyhow... waiver wire NTs, anyone?

Welcome back.

I think this means we need to go after Manuel Wright and Traylor like the others said. I dont know about signing traylor because of his age, but i like the idea of going after manuel (although his size tells me he is more of a Carter type of de/dt than a run stopper Timbo type).

Whitedolphin54 said:
If TBo leaves how will it affect the salary cap for this year or next
If you cut him after June 1st, we will save around $700,000. However, if he retires, I believe we get everthing back that he would make this year which would be around $1.7 million. Not sure about the retiring part though.

PressCoverage said:
heard Tim Bowens stormed out of team headquarters recently following harsh criticism from new position coach Dan Quinn... and that his and Chester's return are "up in the air." ...

thanks for your hard work the past 11 years, Tim... sheesh....

anyhow... waiver wire NTs, anyone?
Welcome back Press, but can you please bring us good news! :lol:
I'm really going to hate to see TimBo go, but it's almost inevitable. Hate to say it, but we might very well be better off with Traylor than we are with Bowens. I'm still hoping for Chester to return.

you'll read it late tonight (link) or tomorrow (print)... there's also something about Boston looking great in a workout...

anyhow, Bowens is only due $765k for this year... not THAT much $, unless he really is shot (bad back)...

PressCoverage said:
you'll read it late tonight (link) or tomorrow (print)... there's also something about Boston looking great in a workout...

anyhow, Bowens is only due $765k for this year... not THAT much $, unless he really is shot (bad back)...
Thanks. I'll be looking forward to reading about Boston having a great workout. That's some good news! :D

Can't wait to read about it. I'm interested to see what actually happened.

PressCoverage said:

That's the kind of news we're looking for! Now, about Ricky.... :roflmao:

Kidding, no way I'm bringing that crap in here.

Just wondering...would we take a look at Norman Hand aswell as Traylor if both Chester and Bowens leave? I'm pretty sure that the Giants released him.

Does anybody feel comfortable with Carter, Roth and JT in the 3-4 or is this going to open the middle and clog Zack?:confused:

welcome back, I am pleased to see you being treated better this time around. Boston lookin' good eh ? well, ... that's better news than T-bo

Gofish1331 said:
Does anybody feel comfortable with Carter, Roth and JT in the 3-4 or is this going to open the middle and clog Zack?:confused:

There is no way this team can play too much with that trio as the only people on the line. That's clog city.

Do you think that Carter could be moved to DT and start there full time?

Back
Top Bottom