Boycott of PFT | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Boycott of PFT

fin-atic

Are you a VIP?
Club Member
Reaction score
Sorry, but I am sick of that site. It has been the source of more BS, misleading articles, and just out and out lies then I can count.

I am encouraging all Fin fans to boycott that site and save yourslef and the rest of us the time and troubel of this poorly reported rumours and trash.

Do it. Do it today. If not for yourself then for all the loved ones in your life.

Who cares about it I don't use that site anyway therefore there is nothing for me to boycott.

it is a fun site. It is like the National Enquirer of NFL sports news

Just dont make the mistake of reading the articles if you dont like it. I just visit the Rumor Mill every day and scan down to see if they have anything good.

The problem is they irresponsiobly report things and then fans take it and run with it because they expect there to be some credibility to it.

This then fills up the forums with large discussions and debates on things that are not even true.

Their articles could be boycotted from the board, since they aren't actually news.

I agree with CK.

Let's boycott PFC!

"Colvin is out for the year" :rolleyes2

They're not lies, they're rumors... hence the name Rumor Mill.

I must admit I bookmarked the RM page so I won't have to go through the rest of the crap on that site to get there.

Originally posted by F150&Dolfan
Who cares about it I don't use that site anyway therefore there is nothing for me to boycott.

My thoughts exactly.

Originally posted by Bottle Nose
They're not lies, they're rumors... hence the name Rumor Mill.

I must admit I bookmarked the RM page so I won't have to go through the rest of the crap on that site to get there.

The problem is they are completely UNSUBSTANTIATED rumors most of the time... they make them up as they go along. They basically "report" on just about every possibility they can imagine, and then when one of them turns out right, pat themselves on the back for "reporting" it first.

Originally posted by Dol-Fan Dupree
it is a fun site. It is like the National Enquirer of NFL sports news

B-I-N-G-O

The problem isn't with PFT -- it's with people taking PFT with anything more than a grain of salt.

lol yeah it is like the nation enquirer of the NFL....although it does bugg me that they put out the most false of information, it also makes me laugh....I take that site as a joke and if you noticed they never have anything GOOD to say, everything is completely negative.

Originally posted by fin-atic

This then fills up the forums with large discussions and debates on things that are not even true.

Ya got sumpin' betta ta do? :huh:

I'll join you Fin. There's a few sites whose opinion I generally ignore, PFT is one of them Prisco is another.

Back
Top Bottom